my buddy is hooking me up with a Paul Stanley Silvertone Apocalypse (not pro i think)

and wanted to know if i can add emg's as well as 12 gage strings

click here if you don't know what im typing

i would not to have to pay any money (because the guitar is going to be free) but i don't mine paying for the EMGS and strings oh and i play death metal so thats why im asking questions

thanks for any help i get and if i cant use this guitar for death metal then whats a good guitar for under 300 thats good for death metal
That video is lol.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
not sure if trolling...

if so go to the pit to do that and leave us intellectual folk be.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
I don't know what your talking about all I know is I need help founding out if its worth all the troable doing this
Yeah, don't listen to the guy telling you you can't put 12's on a squier. It doesn't matter. If you put thicker strings on it, though, you'll have to file the nut a little to have the strings seat correctly. You can still use thinner strings, but they won't be a perfect fit. It doesn't matter either way, with any guitar.
EMG's are good for death metal, as are a lot of seymour duncans. Looks on youtube for sound clips to decide what you want. Check out guitarfetish.com and irongear.co.uk for budget pickups.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

you know that with a lil work, you can do anything on a guitar.and.... its a guitar so, yes emgs and 12 gauges can be put on. oh and may i recommend gfs humbuckers???

ok, just watched that video and it kinda scared me, i think its time for a tripod. lol ur video was like the blair witch all over again! lmao
Last edited by savage94 at Aug 7, 2010,