Page 1 of 2
Alright, so I'm having a double kegger (of Bud Light) for my 21st birthday tomorrow night. So far I've got 2 Beer Pong tables, a bonfire, 4-hose hookah, and I'm building a 30-ish foot Slip N' Slide. Now I'm expecting around 50 people to be out here and I would like to get some more activities going...Suggestions?
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Make sure there's some good music, to dance to if there will be hot wimminz. I would suggest a playlist that begins with mostly modern pop/hip-hop, and progresses to older/more obscure/more rockish stuff once people begin to get drunk.

Also if there will be wimminz, get a little bit of wimminz alcohol for them. Not all wimminz like beer, and if there are wimminz you want to get them drunk.

Fireworks are usually fun. Get fireworks.

Make sure there is a football around so that the men can do manly things and the wimminz can gaze at you in awe.

If you can acquire a bouncy castle in time, you must do it.
kill all humans
Make sure there are lots of hunky men because hunky man is very strong.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
alaskan ninja got most the bases covered
also a swing set would be alot of fun when your drunk
I just came in this thread to hate on Bud Light.

Fuck Bud Light.

That is all.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

At least get something better than Bud Light
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Get some "special" hookah tobacco, of the wacky variety.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Have playing cards. Preferably 2 or 3 packs so no one loses 'em.

Drink ya ****in drink, act ****in drunk, it's cool brah

/jersey shore reference.
Actually I turned 21 on Wednesday, I'm having the party tonight instead for obvious reasons. Music is good to go and good call on the playing cards haha

EDIT: I prefer Newcastle over any other beer any day (Except Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat at a restaurant or something). But this is a kegger, which calls for light beer for drinkability sakes. I like the taste of Bud Light better than Busch Light and I'm not a fan of Miller and their thousand sales gimmicks.
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Last edited by Flux'D at Aug 7, 2010,
Twister.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Flux'D
Alright, so I'm having a double kegger (of Bud Light) for my 21st birthday tomorrow night. So far I've got 2 Beer Pong tables, a bonfire, 4-hose hookah, and I'm building a 30-ish foot Slip N' Slide. Now I'm expecting around 50 people to be out here and I would like to get some more activities going...Suggestions?

Inb4 some drunk guy falls off
Just **** everything else and get Corona and some tasty bud.
Now that's a party.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I tried Bud Light for the first time last night, it tasted like flavoured water, it's ridiculously weak. /crappy contribution to the thread.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Flux'D
Actually I turned 21 on Wednesday, I'm having the party tonight instead for obvious reasons. Music is good to go and good call on the playing cards haha

EDIT: I prefer Newcastle over any other beer any day (Except Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat at a restaurant or something). But this is a kegger, which calls for light beer for drinkability sakes. I like the taste of Bud Light better than Busch Light and I'm not a fan of Miller and their thousand sales gimmicks.

Bud light is like the King of sales gimmicks. Oh and make sure there are snacks, I always like when I'm invited to a party and they have things like that.

^^^

any beer you have to add lime to to enjoy isn't real beer. IMO
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Last edited by sketchy z at Aug 7, 2010,
Bouncy Castle if possible. Also, I suggest a water fight.
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Wet t-shirt competition.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by MightyAl
You found a use for Bud Light!

S A D B O Y S
Quote by sketchy z
Bud light is like the King of sales gimmicks... any beer you have to add lime to to enjoy isn't real beer. IMO

I dunno about that, just on a Miller Light box they list three gimmicks right up front. Triple Hops Brewed (Wtf? Are you that desperate to pinch pennies?), taste sealer cap (it's called a bottle cap, nothing fancy there), and now the Vortex Bottle (Again, wtf and wtf?).

+1 on that, Corona/Landshark/Red Stripe is downright terrible. And as if Corona isn't light enough, they've got Corona Light as well... *Knows you're referring to Bud Light Lime, but whatevs*
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

Quote by SteveHouse
I just came in this thread to hate on Bud Light.

Fuck Bud Light.

That is all.

I was going to do the same. No point in being redundant though.
Bud Light? Really? Really?
Fuck Bud Light.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Flux'D
I dunno about that, just on a Miller Light box they list three gimmicks right up front. Triple Hops Brewed (Wtf? Are you that desperate to pinch pennies?), taste sealer cap (it's called a bottle cap, nothing fancy there), and now the Vortex Bottle (Again, wtf and wtf?).

+1 on that, Corona/Landshark/Red Stripe is downright terrible. And as if Corona isn't light enough, they've got Corona Light as well... *Knows you're referring to Bud Light Lime, but whatevs*

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I don't always drink light beer but when I do I prefer Coors light.
Seriously though if your gonna have two kegs get one that's a "real" beer and one that's light beer for the lame people. Also you should consider getting some bottles of liquor.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
My 21st is on the 13th....but i'm not going to have a party like that...even though thats what i want
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Get some Shiner!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i assumed you had just punched the keyboard or something. i had no idea that song actually existed.

Quote by VanCamp
Kurt Cobain. He practically doesn't even have a face anymore. ...
fill the kegs with flavored water and watch people act drunk.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
From a guy who regularly spends 10 dollars for a bottle of aged microbrewed beer, theres nothing wrong with bud light for a party. And I'd recommend making some trashcan punch for the girls. Girls rarely like beer, and everclear is great bang for the buck when mixed right with koolaide.
Girls also often go for certain ciders: summer fruits or whatever. Punch is a good one too.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Flux'D

Foxy boxing for the ladies and those sumo suits for the guys. An assortment of liquor. And a wheelbarrow to move passed out drunks around.
Quote by Luke200420
I don't always drink light beer but when I do I prefer Coors light.
Seriously though if your gonna have two kegs get one that's a "real" beer and one that's light beer for the lame people. Also you should consider getting some bottles of liquor.

Redundant beer ftl.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2