Hi, I'm after a new amp for gigging. I do about 2 gigs a week right now in small pubs and clubs around the town center.
I'm looking for a new tube amp. I play music such as U2, Muse, Green Day, Killers, so it has to be pretty versatile.

I currently have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, but I don't really like it with overdrive.
I play a Fender Stratocaster American Standard and an Epiphone Les Paul Custom also purchasing a Fender Telecaster Baja soon.

I have a BOSS ME-70 multi-fx and am looking to upgrade that to a line 6 m13 soon.

I don't mind if it's a combo or head and cab, and don't really have much of a budget just nothing rediculously expensive (something about the same price as a HRD.)

Any links preferably from English websites, and no line 6's please! :P

Thanks!
Vox AC30
Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Blackface or Silverface Fender Bassman
Sunn amps (pretty much any one will do you well)
Budda Superdrive 18
Marshall Bluesbreaker or JTM45, JTM50
Egnater Rebel 30
Orange Rocker 30, Thunder 30
Mesa/Boogie LoneStar, Mark III, F series, DC series
Ceriatone Overtone Special, and others
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The best AC30's are the ones with the blue speakers in though aren't they? And they are way out of my budget I'd say!
Nevertheless, thanks for the list I will have a look though those amps!
are u using the distortion from the boss me-70? if yes, then why do u need a new amp. The fender HRD has excellent cleans and takes pedals well. just get a good distortion pedal like a Wampler Super Plextortion.

If u want a new amp, a blackstar ht-40
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
I know it's slightly over my budget probably, but what about the blackstar ht-100?
Would it be crappy for the smaller gigs I do or can you change the wattage?
The HT-100 would be great for any sized gig, although if you're only playing smaller gigs, maybe look at the 40 or 60 instead.