Page 1 of 2
What's the first thing you do?

Drink coffee?Eat cereal?meditate?

I personally just brush my teeth and drink coffee and sit on the computer for a couple of minutes, wakes me up good.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
INB4 Fap...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
No you wake up and make a bloody crap thread.

I jerk off then listen to some classical music for about an hour and read a book
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Go on the pit

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by padgea7x
No you wake up and make a bloody crap thread.

I jerk off then listen to some classical music for about an hour and read a book

Classical music arouses you?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Gradually roll around until I fall out of bed, it's the only way to convince myself to get up. This process can take up to an hour.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Yes, because padgea7x is a fourth dimensional being who can be turned on by events that happen in his future.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 7, 2010,
I wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy and brush my teeth with a bottle of jack.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Whalepudding pretty much hit the nail on the head

Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
I wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy and brush my teeth with a bottle of jack.

God damn, you beat me to it.

Shower/shave ----> Brush ----> Floss ----> Eyebrows ----> Hair ----> Clothes ----> Breakfast ----> ?????
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']God damn, you beat me to it.

Shower/shave ----> Brush ----> Floss ----> Eyebrows ----> Hair ----> Clothes ----> Breakfast ----> ?????

You have a busy morning, You should take it easy relax a bit instead of getting ready right away.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

Eyebrows?

Eyebrows? 0.o

I have a wake-up fap, brush my hair, get dressed and eat breakfast

EDIT: ^^ I dun got beat
Last edited by benonbass1 at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have a busy morning, You should take it easy relax a bit instead of getting ready right away.

I would, but I'm a horrible procrastinator. If I don't get ready right away, it might be the evening before I get going.

Quote by consecutive e
Eyebrows?

I have to wax them every day since they grow so fast. They're actually kinda bushy in my profile pic. If I don't feel like waxing all around, I just take care of the center.
Feel like P. Diddy.

EDIT: FFFFUUUUUU-

On a serious note, I usually lay in bed for about 5 minutes to properly wake up, go downstairs and have a drink, then continue my day.
Last edited by Adam Scott at Aug 7, 2010,
Wake up in the morning feeling like Winehouse.
Grab my breezer, I'm out the door
I'm gonna be really loud,
Cuz I don't care who I piss off
Yeah, I'm a real big sinner.
Sometimes, I eat my dessert before my dinner.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by boreamor
When I wake up in the morning I feel better when I realise I'm not Justin Bieber.

That would have been better if you didn't openly copy but slightly change a Bill Bailey quote about James Blunt. And he's the one with girls chasing him everywhere he goes, millions of dollars in the bank, sold out shows worldwide and a household name. Yeah man, he's got it pretty bad.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']
I have to wax them every day since they grow so fast. They're actually kinda bushy in my profile pic. If I don't feel like waxing all around, I just take care of the center.

You have to wax everyday?
You probably have super eyebrows.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by shattamakar
Wake up in the morning feeling like Winehouse.
Grab my breezer, I'm out the door
I'm gonna be really loud,
Cuz I don't care who I piss off
Yeah, I'm a real big sinner.
Sometimes, I eat my dessert before my dinner.

cat

Screw yer P diddy

Quote by leg end
That would have been better if you didn't openly copy but slightly change a Bill Bailey quote about James Blunt. And he's the one with girls chasing him everywhere he goes, millions of dollars in the bank, sold out shows worldwide and a household name. Yeah man, he's got it pretty bad.

At least I'm not Justin Bieber.
Quote by boreamor
At least I'm not Justin Bieber.

That's fair enough, but everything he's got, I wouldn't mind. Except his "Angelic singing voice".

On topic, I usually get up and have a wash, get dressed have breakfast and a cup of tea then brush teeth and fix the day.
Quote by leg end
That's fair enough, but everything he's got, I wouldn't mind. Except his "Angelic singing voice".

On topic, I usually get up and have a wash, get dressed have breakfast and a cup of tea then brush teeth and fix the day.

You brush teeth after you drink tea and have breakfast?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

You have to wax everyday?
You probably have super eyebrows.

I usually don't mind. Waxing feels great to me.
Quote by boreamor
It makes sense. I personally can't stand eating or drinking without clean teeth.

The way he wrote it he eats and drinks then he brushes his teeth.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

You brush teeth after you drink tea and have breakfast?

What's the point brushing your teeth before tea and breakfast?

Quote by padgea7x
What's the point brushing your teeth before tea and breakfast?

To keep your teeth clean?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
To keep your teeth clean?

Why not brush them after then?
If you clean them before you eat they're just going to get dirty again and you'll go throughout the whole day with bad breath and dirty teeth

Quote by padgea7x
Why not brush them after then?
If you clean them before you eat they're just going to get dirty again and you'll go throughout the whole day with bad breath and dirty teeth

my teeth dont get dirty after I brush them and eat something
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

I beat you both. :P

anyways, the instant I wake up...I immediately, without question regret being awake.

edit:

my teeth dont get dirty after I brush them and eat something

yeah they do...all the bacteria and jizz is everywhere after eating.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Aug 7, 2010,
Wait... people actually brush before eating?

Not only would that ruin whatever you're eating with the taste of mint, it makes no sense. If you brush last thing before leaving the house, your mouth is fresh. If you brush then eat, you'll go out with food around your teeth.

Not necessarily visibly, but your breath would smell of breakfast rather than mint.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Kilobyte

Not only would that ruin whatever you're eating with the taste of mint, it makes no sense. If you brush last thing before leaving the house, your mouth is fresh. If you brush then eat, you'll go out with food around your teeth.

Hmmm I never really thought about it like that, ill try eating then brushing.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Kilobyte

Not necessarily visibly, but your breath would smell of breakfast rather than mint.

Drinking milk right after brushing your teeth doesn't taste that bad. It's like a buffer between the toothpaste and whatever else you're eating.
cat
Quote by Kilobyte

It makes sense, but I've just always done it the other way.
Page 1 of 2