When browsing the guitar ads, as I occasionally do I stumbled upon this little beast!
After waiting for five long days my package finally arrived!

A Maxon OD808!

Here's some pictures.

I couldn't be happier with this thing, I still have to buy a power supply but until then I'll use batteries.

Short review:
The pedal is in a pretty good condition, there's a few scratches at the back but that's not gonna bother anyone.

I use the Maxon as a boost, it gives a nice mid hump which was exactly what I needed. With the overdrive set on 0, balance on 10 and tone on about 6 it makes my Engl Screamer come to its true nature and I feel that's exactly what my amplifier deserves.

With the Maxon being an overdrive pedal, I actually tried using it as one. With the overdrive set on 10, and my amp set on clean it manages to get some nice AC/DC tones.

Unfortunately I've got nothing to record with, so no clips for today.. maybe a youtube video later.
Hnpd!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
So, what's the difference between this pedal and, say, and Ibanez Tubescreamer? For what it's worth, even the price is the same.