Hello, I am a bass player, and I am looking for musicians in the Miami area. I am able to play anything but, I was thinking about putting a band together. I'm really, into Funk, Hardcore, and Heavy Metal, so I was wondering if it were possible to combine them. I'm willing to play something else as well. I'll play anything as long as I'm in a band.

Here's some of my influences: Trivium, Dance Gavin Dance, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Gym Class Heroes, System of a Down, Maximum the Hormone, Otep, and He Is Legend.

A little about me. I'm a bit crazy but, I'm also a saggitarius so its easy for me to get along with people. My sense of humor is a bit weird and I know how to build off of everyone's energy. I do have a lot of experience with playing in bands and playing live shows. I've also been playing for a year and a half on the Bass. I know a lot of music theory about Bass, and a lot behind percussion and guitar though, mainly the theory from a bassist point of view. I'd prefer to play in the Miami, Florida area. I live in Homestead, FL and I just graduated from South Dade Senior High School. Though, I'm willing to do some online stuff as well. Just give me time to get my computer fixed.

If you would like to get in contact with me, here is my information.

Name: Jamal
Phone: 786-443-2312
Email: jamora1124@hotmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000718564968
Why the **** can't someone like u live in london!?
There's riddles in the shadows
They're thrown the way that i'd expect
And people never seem to know
What they least suspect is coming next