I was thinking about getting an off set V, but i wanted to put a FR in it....it has a tuneomatic bridge but no tail( just wholes for strings) But is it possible to rout out the wood and but a FR in it?

Also its a Set in neck, but theres a nother guitar with a FR thats shaped like a jackson dinky, but its a bolt in neck...which would be betteR?

and whats the difference between a single and double locking FR
Last edited by rwtf at Aug 7, 2010,
Meh just find a V with a floyd rose in it already and if its a crap licensed get an original one to replace it.
The difference between set neck and bolt on is really just personal preference.
You can rout the wood using a template but for the money it would cost to get a FR, even a LFR, you could add that to your budget and get a V2 style guitar with a FR.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
well they a off set V with a FR, but as soon i got the money for it, it went out of stock...
Quote by rwtf
well they a off set V with a FR, but as soon i got the money for it, it went out of stock...

Just wait a while.
I emailed them about it so i'm waiting for a response...
So I found out the difference btw the Single and double locking FR, But will the single stay in tune as well?