So I've been looking at getting my first tube amp for a long time, and I finally decided on the new Vox ac15c1. For about 2 weeks now, I've been all over craigslist, ebay and gc used trying to get one on sale. Yesterday, I found one on craigslist for $375. "Vox ac15c1" was the title. He talked about how good it sounded, referred to it as the c1 again, and said that it had a greenback speaker inside. I had something going on so I told my brother to go pick it up. That was a mistake. He came back from the guy's house with an ac15cc1. Either they guy himself didn't know the difference or I got cheated.

Basically, I accidentally got the ac15cc1 instead of the ac15c1. So I'm wondering, should I take it back to him and keep waiting for a good deal on the c1, or should I just keep the cc1?
Could have been an honest mistake on his part. Anyways, you're not going to get him to take it back. He has no obligation to. They're both worth pretty much the same amount. If you got something you didn't want it's your own fault.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Improvements in the circuitry, and the c1 has a Celestion Greenback speaker whereas the cc1 has a wharfdale. The cc1 has been discontinued, and most places are already sold out of it
Quote by mmolteratx
Could have been an honest mistake on his part. Anyways, you're not going to get him to take it back. He has no obligation to. They're both worth pretty much the same amount. If you got something you didn't want it's your own fault.

I forgot to mention... it turns out we kind of know the guy. so he'd probably take it back, or maybe lower the price. Maybe.
Unless the guy is going to be super nice, I kinda doubt you're going to be able to take it back. You're not buying it at a store, that's the risk you take buying used from a private seller. ALWAYS check it out yourself, don't take the word of the seller, cause half the time, they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com