Im going to replace the stock speakers in my Valve King 212 soon. I've had good experiences with Eminence because I put a Red Coat: The wizard in my Flextone II back in the day and loved it. I think The Wizard will be one of the two speakers I chose but I'm not sure what would pair well with this speaker? Any suggestions and insights are appreciated. Thank you.
i was planning on putting a Man O War with the wizard when i build my own 2x12....
email eminence to ask? the couple of times i emailed them they got back really quickly with really detailed answers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you can't decide off sound clips then you'll probably wanna email Eminence. I've got a Wizard in my Carvin XT112 and love it to death, of course, that means nothing to you.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...