I got an Ibanez S5470 prestige in Transparent black sunburst, looks beautiful, a few minor dings shown in pictures, plays incredibly, jumbo frets take hardly any pressure and the action is amazing, but want something a bit less versatile and a bit more funky!
Because of the dings I'm willing to let it go for a relatively low price/trade. I'm really after an American Fender Stratocaster, but will listen to all offers, if your worried about undertrading your guitars, then offer a Part exchange and I will look into paying the difference you want so you get what it is worth. As for cash, I would be looking around the £775 mark.
Pictures are here: http://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b439/battlespectre94/
As you can see it comes with the Ibanez Prestige hardcase, official manual, TJC tags and goodie bad are still there as well!
Make me an offer, Cheers,
Jake
I want this guitar so hard, but unless you're interested in an SG Voodoo I have nothing else to offer.
Quote by ProfDrum
I want this guitar so hard, but unless you're interested in an SG Voodoo I have nothing else to offer.

Thanks for the offer mate, not really after a gibson, no way you can get the funds together?
Quote by ProfDrum
Not a chance Im afraid.

Thats a shame, but if you do come up with the money I doubt I wll be moving it any time soon sso gimme an email or pm