Hi im 17 ive been playing guitar for about a year and a half. I bought a Squier se special strat to start with. My skills have greatly inproved so much to so as i am a lead/rythm guitarist in a alternative/metal rock band. I was just wondering if i could get some help on choseing my next guitar. Im looking for the best sound under distortion and clean as possible. I play in standard and drop D. My price range is around 500$ i would like it to be under if possible so if anyone could give me some suggestions as to what to get and a good amp for around 200$ also....And no used guitars prices for new please ........Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.......

P.s.--Im sorry if this thread is not in the correct spot.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Wrong forum bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by MightyAl
*Pic of great lolness*

People should always get that when they don't give enough information.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.