Feeling out what the market's interest is in my Schecter C1 Elite w/ beautiful Amber finish. Discontinued, somewhat hard to find. No noticeable nicks or dings, the guitar is in excellent condition and I love everything about it, but I've been having severe GAS and want to upgrade to an Ibanez Prestige or something. The volume knob is slightly loose, but this doesn't affect the guitar in any negative way and is probably an easy fix.

Beautiful Amber finish
EMG 81/85
Grover tuners
Mahogany body
Hardshell Case in excellent condition
For an audio demo of the guitar played through my POD X3 Live, check out "Machina Updated" on my profile.

Feeler, so not totally set on price, but I guess ~$425 shipped CONUS negotiable is a good place to start considering the EMG upgrade and the HSC

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9950/cimg0292y.jpg

(Not too good with images and forums and whatever.)
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
bump, make me an offer. willing to consider trades for higher end 6 strings. I'd add cash.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Free bump for Ultra-Sexy Guitar!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Haha, thanks buddy. And to noob4u, in regards to trades, I'm really only looking for superstrats or V's, thanks though.
Quote by candysars

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Would an Ibanez Presitge RG 1570 interest you?

It would have to be overseas trade, mind you.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
No thanks, looking strictly for hardtails in regards to trades.
Quote by candysars

Line 6 Pod X3 Live