Are there any guitar books on guitar sweeping, tapping, pinch harmonics, shredding and techniques similar to those? I'm just wondering because I dont really have much time to go on the internet to look for countless lessons on how to do them. Also it will also probably be better for the way I learn too, making it a bit more easier.

Thanks for the help
I would like this myself. I've downloaded the large pack in the sticky, but I feel that it's "a little" too much to actually play through the whole thing.
check this guys videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/KristoferDahl
(I know he posts on UG alot, but his youtube channel is pretty good)

The sweep picking video is pretty awesome/funny and one of the best i have seen (believe me i must have watched hundreds before i finally started to grasp the technique).

I am no guitar master and I can't shred particularly well - but I have found large amounts of practice has normally been the key to learning new techniques for me.

However if you still want a book - I would definitely agree on speed mechanics.
Quote by swordsman14
Are there any guitar books on guitar sweeping, tapping, pinch harmonics, shredding and techniques similar to those? I'm just wondering because I dont really have much time to go on the internet to look for countless lessons on how to do them. Also it will also probably be better for the way I learn too, making it a bit more easier.

Thanks for the help

In the time it will take for you to find a really good book, you could find lots of really good lessons for all of those.

But if you want to learn, your best bet is to get a teacher. I don't think half an hour a week is too much to ask.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by robnewland
check this guys videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/KristoferDahl
(I know he posts on UG alot, but his youtube channel is pretty good)

The sweep picking video is pretty awesome/funny and one of the best i have seen (believe me i must have watched hundreds before i finally started to grasp the technique).

I am no guitar master and I can't shred particularly well - but I have found large amounts of practice has normally been the key to learning new techniques for me.

However if you still want a book - I would definitely agree on speed mechanics.

hahahah those videos are hilarious! +! for the links

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON