My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
C) None of the above.

Just sayin'

EDIT: nah jk, if I had to choose, hardcore punk, as I occasionally listen to the Dead Kennedy's.
Quote by fleajr_1412

Ok ok, I concede defeat.

Quote by ShiningEntity
C) None of the above.

Just sayin'

EDIT: nah jk, if I had to choose, hardcore punk, as I occasionally listen to the Dead Kennedy's.

This.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
I'm not really into punk, but the Misfits are the shit.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Who the hell are you people?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
One of my ex's made me listen to a lot of old hardcore, and I ended up taking a liking to it. Not a big fan of "horror punk" in general, but I do like the Misfits. I guess I would go with hardcore over horror.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'm the least hardcore person you'd meet, but I love the DKs and Minor Threat, so probably hardcore punk. But old DIY pop-punk is where it's at.
Quote by due 07
lol chirstian punk is so gay

Christian punk is the least gay form of all punk genres. Fags hate god and all that jazz.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by due 07
It's a two way street though, God hates them damned fags as well .

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Wow.

I don't really have a punk preference. I listen to it all.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by due 07
I'm the least hardcore person you'd meet, but I love the DKs and Minor Threat, so probably hardcore punk. But old DIY pop-punk is where it's at.

dis
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by due 07
It's a two way street though, God hates them damned fags as well .

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Im going with hardcore, even though the Misfits are one of my favorite bands, I just like more hardcore bands then horror punk bands.
With such a wealth of information why are you so poor?
Good thing those are the only two types of punk. Otherwise this would get really confusing.
I like hardcore-horror punk the best. Bands like Aiden and I Am Ghost are great.
I'm an asshole.
You tool.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I would have to say hardcore.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"