Hi I am looking for a good small amp for daily playing.. I dont want to play for a band or anything just for fun at my home. I play about every kind of music. I was thinking of getting the marshall mg15 or maybe the roland Micro cube what do you guys think about these two amp are they good? if you have any suggestion feel free to help me out
vox vt15 or 30. peavey vypr 30
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Most people will agree with me that the Marshall MG series is pretty bad. Mediocre at best, i guess. The Roland Cube series is great, especially the Micro Cube. It's tiny but still sound great and loud for its price. Also check out the Peavey Vypyr. It has the most effects and amp models of any practice amp in its range. the Vox Valvetronix series is great too.

Just stay away from Line 6 Spiders.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Well, the Peavey Vypyr would be best to just mess around with, seeing as how it has so many effects. You can either get the 15 watt for $100, or the 30 watt (with a second set of effects) for $100 more.
hey is there a lot of difference betwen the Peavey Vypyr 15 and 30 beside the watt ? is the sound quality the same?
yes features.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by pSop
hey is there a lot of difference betwen the Peavey Vypyr 15 and 30 beside the watt ? is the sound quality the same?

The second set of effects definately warrant the price so do the extra 15 watts
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
and how about the peavy 30w vs the Vox Valvetronix 15w wich one is better?
Quote by pSop
and how about the peavy 30w vs the Vox Valvetronix 15w wich one is better?

You'd probably be better off with the Peavey Vypyr 15w. The Vox VT15 is alright, but the t00b in it is just a gimmick if you ask me.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Microcube if you want to run off batteries or really want a small amp that sounds decent. Vypyr 15 ($100) is slightly better than the MicroCube for FX and handles metal better. Vox Pathfinder ($120) if you think you want good tone and plan to start buying pedals for your FX.

Personally I prefer the Fender XD amps. If you are willing to go $300 the Super Champ XD is a tube amp that has a modeling preamp that sounds more like a decent set of pedals than any modelers I tried. Great for low volume practice too.
So play with a band. Or a girlfriend, or whatever. The Vox Pathfinder is as fine a small inexpensive amp as you are going to encounter. Better amps start around $500. No kidding. The 15R is a no-brainer in the category you specify.