Page 1 of 2
I went to the pet store to get food for my girls reptiles. I got a bunch of mice for snakes and a rat for our 4 foot Tegu lizard. When i got back to my house all of the mice and the rat had chewed through the thin cardboard boxes the retarded pet store put them in and had escaped into my 4runner. I searched for hours and got a bunch of friends to help out and we managed to catch all the mice, but not the rat.

this was last Monday.

Now my whole car smells like death and flies are taking over. No air freshener helps at all and its been a very hot week. I know more or less where the rat is, in the air conditioner vents. so when the A.C. is on it smells worse.

does anybody know an easy way to get this ****er out without tearing the entire car apart or paying out the ass? I need help guys i can smell it from my house.
Chillin? Or burning up, releasing all the stench.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
The smell will still be there when it's gone soooo..... you're screwed, buddy.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
A little late for this solution now, but a kitteh or a snake could have solved the problem and chased the rat out. As for what you can do now, im not really sure
RevaM1ssP1ss
UG E-Vicar
RIP The Rev
One day Yugi will be mine

Schecter Synyster Custom
B.C. Rich KKV Signed By Kerry King
Schecter Gryphon
Ibanez RG240
POD X3 Live
Guitar Research T60R Tube
Line 6 Spider 3 150 Watt
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Drive the car off a cliff for the insurance money.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I once read in a book about the Blue Bomb, a sort of biological weapon that destroys any organic matter within its blast radius but leaves everything else absolutely untouched. So if you set one off in your car, it would completely disintegrate the dead rat and leave the rest of your car is it is.

Unfortunately, the book I was reading was fiction so that doesn't really help you at all.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by rgrockr
The smell will still be there when it's gone soooo..... you're screwed, buddy.

I hope to god the smell wont linger. I got a huge ass air freshener that's supposed to last 7 weeks and you cant smell it over the dead rat
Well you are probably going to have to take your dash apart to get the bastard out of there. I've seen more than one car dash have to be taken apart to get an animal out ( dead or alive) and more bad news, you car will still probably be over ran with flies and possibly maggots and that horrid stench for days or weeks. I wish I had a better solution for you.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I once read in a book about the Blue Bomb, a sort of biological weapon that destroys any organic matter within its blast radius but leaves everything else absolutely untouched. So if you set one off in your car, it would completely disintegrate the dead rat and leave the rest of your car is it is.

Unfortunately, the book I was reading was fiction so that doesn't really help you at all.

it was called Artemis Fowl. Great book
Quote by PsiGuy60
I'll probably end up as a pipe-smoking, headbanging 55-year-old.

^^ me too bro, me too

Quote by slash_GNR666
Talk..........to.......girls?????

I thought they were only good at sucking dick and making sammiches

^^^ truth
Quote by Got Guitar?
Drive the car off a cliff for the insurance money.

I got this mental image of him trying to explain to the insurance company how he just happened to "accidentally" push the car off the cliff, after he happened to forget to put his parking brake on.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

I heard a neutron bomb does just that. Unfortunately because of its nuclear nature you couldn't use it on the rat without blowing up the whole city.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
The smell won't stay there for long afterwards.

You should go bitch out the people at the pet store. Cardboard box, seriously?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by ebayallen
it was called Artemis Fowl. Great book

Indeed.
Quote by rgrockr
I heard a neutron bomb does just that. Unfortunately because of its nuclear nature you couldn't use it on the rat without blowing up the whole city.

Well that's inconvenient.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Get wasted with your buddies and play "find the rat".
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by GodofCheesecake

lol
Artemis Fowl FTW
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Nelsean

I agree with this

Quote by Snake™

And this
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Nelsean has won the thread. Now go get your booze on, TS.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
1. Release said reptile (got a python) into the car.

2. Put a cig in its mouth and let it do its thing.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Get caught smuggling drugs, have your car confiscated and it'll be the cops' problem not yours.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

You should have set your lizard loose in the car last week. Now its too late, and you will probably need to disassemble the whole dash to get to it.

Sounds obvious, but have you checked if its under the hood, near the air intake? Or IN the intake, if it has a box filter? That will have pretty much the same effect as it actually being in the vents, but it will be infinitely easier/ less time consuming to get rid of.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
It's threads like this that bring us together as a Pit.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

How does it smell when you turn on your heater?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Ippon
The rat is probably all bloated now and ready to explode with maggots and fluid from the rotted organs.

This.

I suggest you remove it from your car, put it in a mug, microwave it for 30 or so minutes, then drink it. The smell will then go away.
Quote by Nelsean

Honestly, TS, this is probably the most fun way to go about doing it.

And fun means easy! SO GO FOR IT!
You should just keep buying animals at the pet store and releasing them to go eat the previous animals you released.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by __Pent__
This.

I suggest you remove it from your car, put it in a mug, microwave it for 30 or so minutes, then drink it. The smell will then go away.

Real men eat dead rats uncooked.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by GodofCheesecake

a neutron bomb will kill all the living things while leaving structures, vehicles etc. unharmed

although this rat is already dead so that's not much help

how the **** does a rat get into a car in the first place?
Loot its corpse, take the like 2 copper pieces and rat fur patch and sell it to a merchant in Qeynos.

the corpse will disappear and you've made profit.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
that car is good for scrap at this point bud. You will never, ever get that smell out.

Quote by jimejames
a neutron bomb will kill all the living things while leaving structures, vehicles etc. unharmed

although this rat is already dead so that's not much help

how the **** does a rat get into a car in the first place?

I don't remember if the neutron bomb vaporizes shit like a hydrogen/nuclear bomb. If it DID it may actually help. But as far as I remember, it only kills stuff and doesn't actually physically destroy it.

Oh, and TS would kill himself and everyone who resides in his town/city at the same time, probably not the best choice.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by Nelsean

You should do this.
cat
Page 1 of 2