Here's the release

Morning, HCAF. I think I am risking getting in trouble for "spamming" here but what the heck:

I'm launching a new company next month. September 7 is my target date. I'm looking for some input here, and of course trying to start spreading the word.

During the past year with JCA, I have spent a bit of time here learning from all of you about what you care about and don't care about in your amplification. And I also learned some about factory-direct/custom cabinets and the importance you all put in the contribution your cab and speakers make to your tone.

So, I've decided to launch WhiteBox Engineering http://www.whiteboxeng.com
We're making cabinets here in the USA, starting with the standard 1x12, 2x12, 4x12 for guitar plus 2x10, 4x10, 1x15 for bass. Many of you know I have a strong relationship/affinity for Eminence speakers, which I will feature, and I will also have Celestion available.

The concept is not new and very simple - you can choose our basic models, pre-loaded with speakers, put them in your cart, etc. Or, you can start with the same cabs, load them as you prefer (or unloaded), choose your covering, choose your grill, etc. I think the customer experience on the website is very important and aim to deliver something fun and easy to use.

So I'm interested to know... what would you all like to see in the second wave of product? porting? lighter woods? 10" speakers? NEOs? etc. AND, if this goes well and I could manage to import a similar range from a Chinese factory, of course at lower prices, would you be interested?

By the way, JCA continues forward, cool stuff coming soon and that's still my job. I'm just viewing this as my "solo album".

Any input or advice is greatly appreciated. D.

from HF. http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2656272

please discuss.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by perfectchaos23
How much will your 2x12's cost? and when will the website be fully functional?

You're missing something...
Quote by perfectchaos23
ok can you explain what I'm missing?

It's not TS's company. He just posted a press release.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by perfectchaos23
ok can you explain what I'm missing?

This is a quote from Harmony Central forums, where the guys from Jet City made the announcement.

AcousticMirror does not represent or work for Jet City, although he certainly likes their products; he's just copy-pasting it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
This is a quote from Harmony Central forums, where the guys from Jet City made the announcement.

AcousticMirror does not represent or work for Jet City, although he certainly likes their products; he's just copy-pasting it.

Damn't I really should stop posting when I'm tired.
WHY DO I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!??!??!?!??!?!!!?!?!?!/1?!/1?!1/1?1?111oneslashone

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Quote by Raijouta

AcousticMirror does not represent or work for Jet City, although he certainly likes their products; he's just copy-pasting it he's just one of the biggest fans!
*fixed*

i'm just a fan. not the president. nor a member.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
i'm just a fan. not the president. nor a member.

You're working on it though, AMIRITE?
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Cheap cabs with Eminence speakers? Sounds great to me! Thanks AM
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Steve Holt
WHY DO I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!??!??!?!??!?!!!?!?!?!/1?!/1?!1/1?1?111oneslashone

F*ckety F*uck, F*uck, F*cking F*ckety F*CK

Why do honest people like you and me get so screwed over for everything compared to everywhere else? WHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!1!11!
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Quote by perfectchaos23
How much will your 2x12's cost? and when will the website be fully functional?

lol

I think Jet City needs to buy Bugera's ad spot on the back of Guitar World and Guitar Player like they did with Krank's ad spot. I'm tired of teh Soul of Valves touching my stuff when I set mah magazines down.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
^I think Jet City want to take the majority market share when it comes to tube amplifiers. I don't think they'll do that however, as they want to associate themselves as prestigious and classy rather than trashy eg. Booger
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

I dunno. Bootsy and Catfish Collins endorse Bugera. You don't get much classier than funk royalty.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs