hey everybody, today is my new multi effect day! and as the title said, heres your spider:

and heres your line 6!!

i dont have clips yet (still havent figured that out) but i do have a review!

So i picked this bad boy up for $350 with a cable, a nice padded case, and all it's manuals. the whole thing is absolutely pristine. i've probably done more damage to it in this short amount of time ive had it than the previous owner did. that pristine. now ill move onto the construction and stop oogling over the shiney-ness.

CONSTRUCTION: the enclosure is a metal on top, and plastic on the bottom. it is incredibly rigid. i have no doubts it could take many drops and tumbles. the buttons are small and have a very small action to them, less than 1/4". this is great, since i hate the huge clicking action on larger 3pdt switches, i always think im going to break them.

the wah is sturdy, and adjustable by a screw on the side. i really like this feature, and will more than likely incorporate it into any wahs i make in the future. the only two things i dont like is how small it is and the switch to turn it on takes way too much force. i guess im just used to my big comfy Bad Horsie II wah...

the knobs, screen, and jacks on the back all feel fine and top notch. i really dont know what else to tell you guys about that.

SOFTWARE: i downladed the gearbox program from line 6's website. it seems all fine and dandy, and can change things on the pedal in real time which is absolutely awesome. my favorite part is that you can make the pedal your soundcard through USB. so if you want to play guitar on the computer and watch a youtube video at the same time you can by just plugging your headphones into the headphone jack on the pedal.

the software seems a bit finicky at times.. i worked meticulously on 5 new tones for them to be magically erased when i uploaded them to my pedal. ugh.

SOUND: first of all, i have not played this through an amp. i have only played it through headphones and my computer.

it sounds amazing. best modeler i have EVER played, hands down. only thing i could think of that would beat it is an AxeFX. most of the presets are actually quite good! though they are not dead on accurate to their names, they still are great sounds. but as with modelers, better hope your playing has alot of character, because the amp wont add much

i think thats all i know to review on!

if i can figure it out (and make new tones) i will do some really short clips. i can only do some short ones since ive been playing just about non-stop and my chops are about as busted as they've ever been.

also, the pedal will be keeping good company.

left to right: Holy grail, NS-2, BYOC compressor, custom DS-1 mod done by me "Fat cat distortion," Jemini pedal, Bad horsie II wah. not picture: BYOC digital delay and phase 90. both are on the bench in need of work. also, i do realize my reverb is not "in the conventional position", but thats the way i like it, end of story.

more pictures once my dad returns home with the camera
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Nice Spider, but I think I like your X3 more >_>.
But very nice
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

gear box??
that's the OLLLLLLLD line 6 program. you should have access to "POD Farm" (which is a lot more user friendly and has new software updates as well-- not to mention more stable)
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
gear box??
that's the OLLLLLLLD line 6 program. you should have access to "POD Farm" (which is a lot more user friendly and has new software updates as well-- not to mention more stable)

doesnt that one cost money?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson