the jca combo costs 100 dollars less and with that money you could buy yourself a ts9 to go with it.
The one you like better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The one you like better.
Oh I'm not doing this just to immediately agree with the majority, just for something I can lean towards.

I also made this because I am listening to demos of the JCA and I thought I really liked the Peavey but I really like this one too.
read up more on Jet city they are really good amps for the price and are only so cheap because they are a new brand.
Quote by AcousticMirror

Haha!

I agree the, which ever one sounds better to you..

I would go with the JCA though, like I suggested to you last night.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Ironic Maiden
The models I was looking at were the JCA20h and the JCA2112

Well, with the head you would need a cab, obviously, and there are many options as to what you can get.

Also, the JCA20h and JCA2112 I believe are single channel.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
JCA2112 with a tube screamer. Now go buy it and start a NAD, I'm sick of your which amp threads.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
JCA2112 with a tube screamer. Now go buy it and start a NAD, I'm sick of your which amp threads.

I can understand his frustration. Many of options, bunch of people with different opinions as to what is good.

+1 to your post though.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I can understand his frustration. Many of options, bunch of people with different opinions as to what is good.

+1 to your post though.
Thank you, I am really freaking new to this and don't want to make the same mistake I did with the Fender.

And besides, if you are sick of them, don't read it.