Pardon me if this is in the wrong forum, but recently, I bought a set of brand-new Texas Special Strat Pickups and put them in my guitar. I am shooting for a Stevie Ray Vaughan-esque tone and figured out that (according to the back of the box they came in) if I wanted to get closer to his tone, it would help to throw in a Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Polarity Middle Pickup to cancel the hum in positions two and four. My question is, where would I find such a pickup? If I can't buy one anywhere, how would I reverse the polarity of the middle pickup? Another question that just crossed my mind was, what difference does it make in the tone? Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.