so, what are the pits first rock albums, the ones that got you into listening to the genre???
i'd have to say hybrid theory by linkin park, chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water by limp bizkit, cruelty and the beast by crade of filth and toxicity by system of a down.
they are like the first albums that got me into rock.this was like 5 years ago, then the journey began. now i listen to what i listen to, and half of those albums i don't listen to anymore.
so??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Wasnt there a thread like this already?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

i forgot to searchbar, damn.
well if there is don't answer and get it closed..unless you want to.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Toxicity got me into metal, still love system of a down
and now for something completely different..
Quote by appletice
Toxicity got me into metal, still love system of a down

me too..then i stopped listening to them, i got back into them a few years later and they really opened my eyes, i saw them in a different way and that changed my view on music.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Yeah probably.

The album that got me into music overall was Ramones. I started off with punk and eventually decided to expand to other genres after listening to The Clash(the band, not just the album). I now listen to various genres, I don't discriminate. That's not to say that I like all genres though.
Last edited by CicatrizESP at Aug 8, 2010,
My sister used to love Nirvana, so I started listening to them. Then I came across Slipknot and Linkin Park and I was like these guys rule! lol then I came across Metallica and changed my life. I hate the Slipknot/Linkin Park now lol.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Dark Side of the Moon.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
International Super Hits by Green Day got me into punk
The Question by Emery into post-hardcore
Come Clarity by In Flames into metal
Maybeshewill got me into post-rock/post-metal
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by mario61
International Super Hits by Green Day got me into punk
The Question by Emery into post-hardcore
Come Clarity by In Flames into metal
Maybeshewill got me into post-rock/post-metal

actually come clarity was my first ever death metal album!..from them i got into trivium and started listening to lamb of god chimaira ecc.