Page 1 of 2
..that you later realized was for your own good.

-7th grade ended with me getting all Fs (it was the height of poke-mania in america), so my parents took away my pokemon cards, and cooked them, along with all my videogames (cartriges make a sound like popcorn when they burn), computer games, and comic books and cooked all of it in a barbecue pit and forced me to watch. I hated them for months but in high school, i realized that its the best thing they've ever done for me.

your turn.
*Insert lame ass joke about how my dad takes me up the arse*
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
*Insert lame ass joke about how my dad takes me up the arse*
olololololo, "ass joke".
The most messed up thing my parents ever did was just letting me get on with being a bit unusual, which is great because it would have killed my confidence if they'd ever told me to act a certain way.

Making we go to Wales every year was pretty messed up though I suppose, but it did teach me to be greatful that i'm not dyslexic.
Quote by misterfarenheit
is your name ron greene? hes this kid from a different school in the district who got hospitalized because his dad tied him up ina sleeping bag and hit him with a cane

No.
Omg so me parnts had t3h sex rite wich gross i kno but then i wuz bron sometim laterz so sall gooood

EDIT: \/ +1
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Last edited by VVolverin3 at Aug 8, 2010,
Don't remember them ever doing anything f*cked up. I just remember embarassing myself a lot through my lfie and only realizing how embarassing it was several years later.
Quote by aaciseric

Making we go to Wales every year was pretty messed up though I suppose, but it did teach me to be greatful that i'm not dyslexic.

Is that stolen from John Bishop?

Quote by ZeGuitarist
olololololo, "ass joke".

lololololol "ZeGuitarist"

So...what's the worse thing they've ever done for you?O.o

I guess the worse thing that's ever happened to me was I got kicked out and spent about a week away from home. It wasn't over grades cuz I certainly couldn't give a **** about them, and I still got the same diploma the straight A students got.

Seriously if my parents fried all my games they wouldn't have seen or heard from me for a while at that age.
Quote by padgea7x
Is that stolen from John Bishop?

I like to think of it as 'borrowing', but yeah, it was ****ing awesome joke though.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
WHAT!?

i was already geeky and fat for the first three years of high school, imagine what i would've been like if they let me keep playing. luckily i pulled my shit together, thanks to weed, cigarettes, and puberty, my senior year turned out amazing, which never would've happened if i stayed the same basement dweller i was in 7thgrade
well the blew an amp of my friends when we were jamming and we were too loud, so instead of talking to us, my mom just hit the circuit breakers and really ****ed his tube amp
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
well the blew an amp of my friends when we were jamming and we were too loud, so instead of talking to us, my mom just hit the circuit breakers and really ****ed his tube amp

and how exactly did that turn out to be a good thing?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by misterfarenheit
luckily i pulled my shit together, thanks to weed, cigarettes, and puberty
Does not compute.
Quote by CoreysMonster
how in the world did you manage to get ALL Fs?
Hell, my parents were angry when I got C's in math.

long story dude but basically it was the height of pokemania across the usa, circa 1999, i saved up all my allowance and bought some decks of pokemon cards, eventually through more trading and swapping, i had the most indestructible deck on campus. eventually i didnt give a shit about school anymore and i would like bail out of class to have quick matches with people on their way back from the bathroom, or even high school kids outside.

you know those out of control kids on maury povitch and jerry springer that start doing hard drugs and having unprotected promiscuous sex at like 11? thats me except with pokemon cards.

-edit- @zeguitarist - well, puberty made me drop the weight and cleared the acne off my face, weed broadened my perspective and got me into some godly music, cigarettes.. well all the cool kids were doing it.
Last edited by misterfarenheit at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by aaciseric
I like to think of it as 'borrowing', but yeah, it was ****ing awesome joke though.

It was awesome, I had to change my pants afterwards.

I spilt milkshake on them

You're not having sex or doing drugs at 11 if you're playing nerd games with other nerds.

2nd getting all F's in junior barely hurts you in life, in fact if it teaches you to not let it happen in highschool, awesome.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
how in the world did you manage to get ALL Fs?
Hell, my parents were angry when I got C's in math.

And no, I don't recall my parents ever doing anything I was particularly mad at them for. Worst thing my mom did was puking out of the window, but I wasn't involved.
Quote by stratkat
You're not having sex or doing drugs at 11 if you're playing nerd games with other nerds.

2nd getting all F's in junior barely hurts you in life, in fact if it teaches you to not let it happen in highschool, awesome.

yeah i know, i didnt say i was, i was just making an analogy
Quote by stratkat

exactly, nothing wrong with being a nerd.

All of you are posting in the off-topic section of a guitar forum, so anyone who says "Haha, screw you nerds" is a troll or in serious denial.

Quote by TheQuailman
*asian dad*

And no, I don't recall my parents ever doing anything I was particularly mad at them for. Worst thing my mom did was puking out of the window, but I wasn't involved.

I was waiting for asian dad to be posted

Urgh, I witnessed 3 pregnancies of my mom. I've seen her puke many, many times.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 8, 2010,
Erm cant think off anything big.

I remembered my mom thought it was fun when she picked me up from the pub when I was drunk and sharply turned the corners so I felt really Ill. I thought it was here driving at first but found out a few days later she did it on purpose

Also dad once or twice threatend to beat me up when i was 10ish for misbehaving
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
Quote by CoreysMonster

All of you are posting in the off-topic section of a guitar forum, so anyone who says "Haha, screw you nerds" is a troll or in serious denial.

Quote by misterfarenheit
i was already geeky and fat for the first three years of high school, imagine what i would've been like if they let me keep playing. luckily i pulled my shit together, thanks to weed, cigarettes, and puberty, my senior year turned out amazing, which never would've happened if i stayed the same basement dweller i was in 7thgrade

Lol at you
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
My dad smoked my stash when I was in 11th grade.

What a prick.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

When I was a very green guitar player, my mom decided I should perform several songs I didn't even like in front of the family at Thanksgiving. And lord, I held it against her. I was so insulted that she gave me the ultimatum that I was to play these songs or she'd take my guitar. And back then, I was very serious about the instrument, but I had never even played in front of anyone!

When I got older, I realized that what she did was help me conquer stage fright and show me to be open to playing all kinds of music, for my audience.
Secretly selling my old Datsun Bluebird while I left it at their place.

I only paid AUD$100 for it with full rego, and it showed. I reckon it had to be the roughest, rustiest, most unreliable piece of shit still rego'd in Australia. I still loved that little thing despite it being my very own personal version of automotive hell.

This thing was that rusty that when you turned a corner, the body flexed so much that you could feel the seat twisting and all the plastics made cracking noises as they moved against each other. The floor console and bolts in the seats even made banging noises sometimes as the floor moved underneath them.

Now I have a good, near mint Bluebird that has proven to be very reliable, I like this car a lot more than the last one and I've only had it 3 weeks.

Other than that, not much, I guess I'm lucky my parents are actually pretty cool.
My dad threw my ghostbusters game toy against the wall smashing it for no reason when I was 5 or 6.

That and the general bad parents stuff like accusing me of stealing when my siblings lost stuff.
When i was bout two and a half my parents threw out my dummy (or pacifier for you american folk) and i still remember how i threw the biggest shitstorm, but it was for the best
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Quote by CoreysMonster

Well not at 11 i was hxc into pokemon too.

I find it healthier then drugs or sex...in fact combine pokemon and drugs at the age of 17+ and it's better then any of those 3 individually.

But he said he played with highschoolers, and highschoolers playing a childrens card game with an 11 yr old is a little fishy.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by stratkat
Well not at 11 i was hxc into pokemon too.

I find it healthier then drugs or sex...in fact combine pokemon and drugs at the age of 17+ and it's better then any of those 3 individually.

But he said he played with highschoolers, and highschoolers playing a childrens card game with an 11 yr old is a little fishy.

Well, long story incredibly short, my dad remarried a ***** after my mom died, and forced me to live under their practically communist roof because she was a humongous **** ALL THE TIME, and he was pussywhipped so everything I wanted had to go through her first, and of course she'd say no, but then the stepsiblings who are older than I am would get ****ING EVERYTHING, so I disowned my father (literally, I told him never to speak to me as his son again. As far as I'm concerned, he never assisted in conceiving me)

And now I'm living at my drummers house until I can find a stable job, get an apartment, and move the **** out.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

She hid my toys and said she'd thrown them out because I was lazy in 4th grade.

I was scared shitless.

When I told it to my friend he asked me where our garbage bin was.
Quote by Snap017
and forced me to live under their practically communist roof

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Philip_pepper
She hid my toys and said she'd thrown them out because I was lazy in 4th grade.

I was scared shitless.

When I told it to my friend he asked me where our garbage bin was.

Holy crap, this just reminded me that my parents did the same thing to me for some reason or another. Turned out they just put them in bin bag in the shed.
Quote by cam_sampbell

I say practically communist because everything I had that had decent resale value could be sold to make them happy.

Yep. My parents were grade-A douchenozzles.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

I have a twin brother and have, at several times, had my shit taken away because my brother had bad grades. Other than that, Ive never been seriously punished because I was a good boy.
Page 1 of 2