Desynced - Not really into that style of music so I can't really comment too decisively on it but it is quite an ear worm, which can be a good thing.

My only critism would be that on both songs you seem to linger a tad too long on certain segments before going onto the next progression.

As I said before this is not a preferred style of mine so I can't speak with too much conviction - and if I am speaking with conviction you can always disregard it as the words of an unknowing observer.

Is this all done with virtual instruments or did you actually play the guitar parts?
"Be good or be lucky, of course it doesn't hurt to be both.."
Quote by CJVariant
Desynced - Not really into that style of music so I can't really comment too decisively on it but it is quite an ear worm, which can be a good thing.

My only critism would be that on both songs you seem to linger a tad too long on certain segments before going onto the next progression.

As I said before this is not a preferred style of mine so I can't speak with too much conviction - and if I am speaking with conviction you can always disregard it as the words of an unknowing observer.

Is this all done with virtual instruments or did you actually play the guitar parts?

It's done with real guitars, but the orchestral section at the end if all midi, now that I listen back again, I'll probably change that.

I know what you mean about lingering, again after listening again the middle part does go on a bit. It's been a while since I made this song, so I think I'll go cut it up a bit.

Thanks.
Last edited by Nogert at Aug 9, 2010,