hey guys...
hows it going?....im new here,,,so still getting used to it...
anyways,,, i have some questions,,,im thinking of buying a left handed kh 202 for myself and was wondering which website should i buy from?...i checked out worldmusicsupply and they say that the guitar comes with a free analog delay pedal..infact worldmusicsupply gives away alot of free stuff when you buy from them,,,well atleast thats what it says on the website...so i wanna know,,is it true...does the free stuff actually come?...if so,,,how come their competitors such as musiciansfriend,,music123,,,zzound,,and others donot offer any freebies?....
thanks alot....
peace...
not really sure. Alot of places DO give freebies, but none really list, expecting you to be buying from them based on the fact that they are giving away "freebies" but who know's.... The truth is stranger than fiction
i cant help but think that this is subliminally advertising worldmsicsupply.com considering this is the guys first 2 posts and he mentioned that they give away free stuff and no one else does. and he registered today
Quote by rickyj
i cant help but think that this is subliminally advertising worldmsicsupply.com considering this is the guys first 2 posts and he mentioned that they give away free stuff and no one else does. and he registered today

HAHAHAHA
@ricky.... ...dont worry bro,,,i dont work for worldmusicsupply,,,i actually joined ug because i wanted to know about worldmusicsupply....this is why this is my first thread....
peace
so i honestly need some help deciding where i should buy my guitar from,,,wanna know the most reliable source...
and if anyone has any experience buying from the website,,do let me know,,,,will really help me in deciding....
thanks...
peace
I dont mean to be 'that annoying grammar nazi' but your way of typing....like,,,,this...is kinda,,,,scary....
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Please stop triple posting, and please try to type in a way so that it can be more easily understood.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...