Hi, it seems that the title is self explanatory.
This very same phrase has com up to me not once, not twice, but thrice over this ****ing summer, this phrase was said to me yesterday.
This last one, I was pretty obvious with her, we went to the movies alone, I took her clubbing, shit we even watched movies alone in my place.
Ok... I think that when this is said by someone we like, it kills us a little bit inside, so has it happened to you? do you know why it happened? do you have any theory why it happens? why do you think there's guys like me that seem to be "friend" material?
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
I wouldn't know, since I never actually tell them that I like them as more than a friend.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by TheQuailman
Yeah, happens. If you want to get some, you have to tape a sea cucumber to your inner thigh and wear spandex.

Be sure to put the cucumber in the front, not in the back.
just buttsecks her, and all will be well.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
it happens .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
'Youre fugly, how dare you put me in this awkward position by assuming someone like me would be interested in someone like you'
All the best girls always somehow end up with douchebags.
So...congrats on not being a douchebag!
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
people who get friendzoned are usually the insecure, but nice guys. It's happened to me once before, but because I wasn't confident enough to make a move, which also happens a lot.

If you find yourself getting friendzoned a lot, then it's because you're acting like a friend instead of a guy who's interested in a person.
Quote by Confusius
Be quicker in manning up! Or else it'll be the story of your life!

Now this is a story all about how
My hopes went up but got shot down
So I'd like to take a minute, best believe it, holmes
About the hundred thousand times that I got friendzoned.
Quote by PeZ546
It's 'cause you're too nice.

Quote by Todd Hart

You're too nice.

Quote by Macabre Lullaby
All the best girls always somehow end up with douchebags.
So...congrats on not being a douchebag!

Quote by CoreysMonster
people who get friendzoned are usually the insecure, but nice guys. It's happened to me once before, but because I wasn't confident enough to make a move, which also happens a lot.

If you find yourself getting friendzoned a lot, then it's because you're acting like a friend instead of a guy who's interested in a person.

+3.14 to all of this.

Surprisingly, girls always seem to be attracted to "bad boys", and the good guys like me are the ones they go to when they want to complain about them.

It's about time girls started to choose wisely their boyfriends.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
It's about time girls started to choose wisely their boyfriends.

Bad statement is bad for severed-metal! NOOOOO

I've had it happen.

And im anticipating it again. I think im being FZ'd with my current crush as well.
We talk a lot...but it's not quite personal enough to be called the FZ. There's still some hope i guess.

Sucks when it happens tho TS, i feel ya pain!
ehug