Hi guys,

I recently played a prs that was really good but I can't seem to remember the name of it. I know it has 4 knobs and it sold for 560 CAD. It also had like a wood finish sorta like this.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-SE-Singlecut-Electric-Guitar?sku=519375

But I can't find something like that with 4 knobs and would sell for 560. Can someone help me out?

Thanks in Advance
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
which prophecy are u talking about? The EX (with EMGs) or the GX (with Gibson Dirty Fingers pickups).

What type of music do u play?

They're all in around the same price range so quality wise they should be similar. Get the one which feels, looks and sounds to u. If u only play metal, the Epiphone prophecy EX would be better cuz of the EMGs. If u play many types of music, the GX and the PRS SE is better. Also what's ur amp? If u have a cheap solid state modelling amp, the EMGs wont sound the best. They realy shine through tube amps. U should also check out other guitars like ESP LTDs, Schecters, Ibanez etc.
Guitars
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Then the PRS SE or the Epiphone Prophecy GX would be better for u.

BTW, what type of music do u play? There might be something better for u.

also check this guitar out. it's a really versatile guitar.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC401VF-Electric-Guitar?sku=580200
Guitars
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
well i play mostly green day, nickelback, breaking benjamin. Im trying to get into the harder stuff now. Like more metal and ozzy stuff.
The PRS should be good for those kind of stuff. If u played it and liked it, then get it.
Guitars
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube