Hey guys,

I play a show in 4 hours for a pop punk band...I went out drinking last night and now ihave very little energy. Whats a quick way to boost my energy levels so im stoked when the time comes?
Eat different kinds of insects, seems to work for Bear Grylls.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Do some excersice before, get an energy drink, start fighting(not for real) with friends before the show to get adrenaline pumping.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Cocaine's a hell of a drug
Currently listening to:
Mock Orange
Tiger's Jaw
American Football
Piebald
Don't do stuff you know will mess with your performance anytime before playing a show?

5 hour energy. play fight with your friends. excercise a bit.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Dont drink any 5 hour energies. i drank 5 before a show and couldn't control my hands.
Hide Yourself Away doesn't sound like a pop/punk band to me.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Quote by MightyAl
You've got 4 hours. Eat something with starch and protein.

this is the smartest person here
Jerk off from now untill the show to get your arms ready
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Aug 8, 2010,
Don't get plastered to the point that you can't play/function well at a gig the night before a show.

Be a musician first.
Live like one second.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
well heres how things work...if you know you have a show coming up don't stay out all night unless you plan to sleep and rest up the next day.

Go to a gas station and get a monster energy drink BFC down like two of those things and you will have plenty of energy!
Get through the first song, and then just let the adrenaline kick in.
get some sleep, and then fire down some of that monster with the coffee in it and be a jackass in pop punk fashion before you go on to get yourself moving.
if playing a show doesnt get you excited enough dont bother playing
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
speed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
No matter how exausted ive been, just playing a gig gives me so much energy!
Poster above got it right, if your relying on energy drinks and fighting to get pumped for playing a gig, whats the point if the actual gig in itself does nothing to excite you?
Speed.....

....ball
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Get some sleep. Those energy drinks won't work nearly as well as resting.
Most of you guys are retarded.

Eat, dude. Carbs. Go to an Italian restaurant and have some pasta, and don't go easy on the bread. Drink a lot of water. A couple hours before the show, have however much caffeine you usually have, and piss a lot because that water will have made it through your system and you don't want to have an exploding bladder onstage.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)