Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDEdaEA6O0
Recording (0:05 - 0:43) Recording straight from camera (0:44- end)

Here is the setup:
VOXAD15VT mic-ed up with a Shure C606 Dynamic microphone(a friend lend to me) >> Line6 guitarport USB into PC

DAW: Reaper
Effects: Zoom G7.1ut
Guitar: Ibanez AWD82 & Ltd EC1000 (orange guitar at the end)

I'm actually saving up for a Rode NT1 Condenser mic. But I'd like to be sure this mic can handle the heavy sound coming out of an amp. Should I be getting a dynamic microphone instead?

I'm mainly planning to use my mic for recording(guitar amps,metal and distortion is a must!! piano, and vocal) I have some dynamic mics already for monitoring and PA at church (Shure SM58, Samson Q7 ).

So what do you guys think of the recording? and what kind of microphone suits me best?
The recording quality kinda sucks so I think you should get a better microphone. You did a good job playing and I realized the riff in the begining sounds like Journey - Faithfully. but thats not much of a problem lol.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
O yeah you think so? I recorded through my Line 6 guitar port, and the audio was really soft, so i had to crank it up high on reaper... That's where it really went wrong. haven't figured out how i'm going to fix it yet.

Thanks for your comment! Please leave a comment on my video if you can =)
Glad you liked my playing! Very encouraging words haha