That's some really good stuff.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
And their myspace is so awful it's awesome.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
That reminds me: I recently got a request to work with a band to help promote them (which is weird, because I don't usually do promo stuff) and their band website was an angelfire site. Made me laugh and immediately say no.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
You don't have a cool MySpace band page unless you have to highlight the text to read it.
I didn't even think of that. I was reading it by lining up each line individually with a contrasting piece of the background.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!