I just bought EZdrummer like an hour ago. I downloaded it, registered it, and tried to install it about ten times. It doesn't appear anywhere on my computer. An "EZdrummer" folder appears but it's completely empty. Somebody please help me!
You'll find out...
Did you put in all the correct codes and the what have you?

If memory serves, you get two new ones to enter into your software after you've registered it.
isn't that a plugin?
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
The folder's not empty, the files are hidden so you don't accidentally fuck with them.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by KoenDercksen
*system 32*

That's not very nice. Some idiot might believe you

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by ZVengeance7X
I just bought EZdrummer like an hour ago. I downloaded it, registered it, and tried to install it about ten times. It doesn't appear anywhere on my computer. An "EZdrummer" folder appears but it's completely empty. Somebody please help me!

Quote by ZVengeance7X
I just bought EZdrummer like an hour ago. I downloaded it, registered it, and tried to install it about ten times. It doesn't appear anywhere on my computer.

Quote by ZVengeance7X
I just bought EZdrummer like an hour ago.

Lol'ed.
You're supposed to open it with a DAW like Cubase, FL Studio, Pro Tools. etc. Because its a vst plugin, not an exe.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Problem solved, thread closed. It's in the wrong forum anyway.

Also, the guy who said to delete system32 is banned. DON'T DO THIS, it will destroy your computer.