Hey UG! I'm ordering a new guitar tomorrow, and I'm choosing between the Michael Padge Paget signature guitar, LTD V MP-600 or the Jackson RR5..

Which one would you choose? The emgs on the mp-600 is a plus but i like the rhoads shape a bit more.
Quote by Mackan1994
Hey UG! I'm ordering a new guitar tomorrow, and I'm choosing between the Michael Padge Paget signature guitar, LTD V MP-600 or the Jackson RR5..

Which one would you choose? The emgs on the mp-600 is a plus but i like the rhoads shape a bit more.

Why not go for a Dave Mustaine sig? :P They have LiveWires.. or LTD v-300? It has 2 emg 81's though.. Well,from RR5 or mp's signature,I'd definitely go for RR5...
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

i'd go for the jackson, but only because im not a massive fan of bullet for my valentine. Although the MP-600 looks cool.
Quote by Mackan1994
What is LiveWire? And LTD-300 seems to be a bit low quality idk..:P

V-300 is as low quality as the other series with ltd-400 mark on them,it isn't that low quality as you might think.. And Livewires are Dave Mustaine's signature pickups. They're active Seymour Duncans.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
V-300 is as low quality as the other series with ltd-400 mark on them,it isn't that low quality as you might think.. And Livewires are Dave Mustaine's signature pickups. They're active Seymour Duncans.

Hmm okay, but is V-300 lower quality than the Mp-600?
Quote by Mackan1994
Hmm okay, but is V-300 lower quality than the Mp-600?

Well,of course it is,but well,it's cheaper too,you can save up for a good amp with savign a bit on the guitar. And Dave's Dean signature beats MP-600 always..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard

Why rush into buying something? Sounds like you need to wait until you know what you want.
Quote by smb
Why rush into buying something? Sounds like you need to wait until you know what you want.

Cuz i need a new guitar before the 21th =) And i'm quite sure i want the RR5 =)
yeah buying guitars on impulse always leads to disaster

i also would never buy a guitar or amp without playing it first, ever ever
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
If it's THAT bad i can just return it, but thanks for your help!

And i've tried a different jackson rhoads that I really liked so I think i will be satisfied with my purchase!
Last edited by Mackan1994 at Aug 9, 2010,
If your just gonna decide for yourself, what was the point of making a thread?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by handbanana
If your just gonna decide for yourself, what was the point of making a thread?

Yeah.. Although, he wasn't sure..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard