If you were a ghost, and it was your job to haunt someone/someplace, who/where would you haunt and what would you do?

You can't haunt the girls changing room.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

WTF!!!

I'd probably haunt an ice cream truck.
MATTERHORN
everywhere...

id get well bored haunting the same place every night.

yep. free prons.
Down the Down
I would probably disturb a lot of people... who disturbed me when I lived!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I'm going to be haunting Knott's Berry Farm this year!
hopefully!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
The pit. I would be an unbannable troll.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Random3
I would say someone hot... but I guess you would have a hard time jacking off if you were a ghost.

That's what ectoplasm is.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

Is there like some "ghost law" against that?

On topic: Probably an amusement park or something like that, that is, if I can't just wander the earth haunting where ever I feel like.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Probably follow one of those terrible TV shows like "Most Haunted" around and see what they do when they see a real ghost.

Also get famous via previous suggestion.
Jessica Alba's panties. Pip Brown's guitar. Jessica Alba's panties, being thrown on stage and landing on Pip Brown's guitar. I have to write some Alba/Brown slashfic now, brb.
It'd be funny to scare some egos shitless; making them miserable loners.

I'm not that evil though, so I'll rather take a few peeks in some females' bathrooms instead.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Joaquin Pheonix's house. I can have some fun convincing him I'm the ghost of River.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I would haunt in a desert road so that I could be that cliche ghost that appears in the middle of nowhere when someone is driving. Don't know why, but they always get me.
Quote by Franzypants
Gorgeous. She was it.

I would haunt...

shit I forgot

*jumps off chair and does an angry roll*

I actually did that if you want to know

EDIT: Nevermind I remember now. I would haunt the haunted house I work at down the street every October
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Aug 8, 2010,
I would haunt the girls changing room. Screw TS's rules.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Hmmm, Probably just wonder freely and really make any bad people wet themselves with fear then move on to the next.
I'd follow my girlfriend around and start rattling things around like a poltergeist when I see her getting friendly with someone else. Then I'd leave bloody messages on the wall that say, "kill yourself, we can be together." Then when she does it, I'll lecture her for not being a better feminist.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.