I'm still in the process of watching the 30-odd minute video shot through an Apache Gun cam.

I must say that this is possibly the most disturbing thing on the entire Iraq/Afghan war that I've seen since the beginning.

I used to kind of think of the war as an understood overreaction to the 9/11 attacks that have been dragged on too far. But now, I must say, this has changed my view on it.

The US military appears to be very callous and uncaring about what they did.

Here's the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik&feature=related
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Been done man
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quick! Let's generalize the actions of a few soldiers to the entire country!
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by InfiniteRain
Quick! Let's generalize the actions of a few soldiers to the entire country!

No-one fucking does that. Unfortunately in language we use the word 'America' to mean the state of The United States of America along with the people of America. They're two separate token words. Silly billy.
Quote by Craigo
No-one fucking does that. Unfortunately in language we use the word 'America' to mean the state of The United States of America along with the people of America. They're two separate token words. Silly billy.

Using the word to describe "the people of America" is still a generalization. Just sayin...
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
It's war, they've been trying to make us believe it was gonna be a quick and clean one, but that's just impossible.
The blame should be put on politicians first, and then the soldiers for making this mistake.
Quote by Craigo

Of course people do that, granted they're usually not the brightest around. The post was more of a poke at the direction the thread will most likely go.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception