im going with at&t and I want to get a good smartphone thats a candybar style and similar to an iPhone, but not an iPhone. any suggestions
Why AT&T? Everyone I know hates AT&T. The prevalent suggestion in this thread will be the Droid.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Haven't you heard? Open space confuses At&t's signal
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
i strongly dislike verizon. they are ****ing assholes from my experience. plus out where I live AT&T gets the best service and they have been fairly reasonable to deal with too.
get an HTC Desire when they come out in the states, I have one and it ****ing rules.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
get an HTC Desire when they come out in the states, I have one and it ****ing rules.

This.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
LG Optimus is a good one (dunno if that meets your needs but it is good)
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
The only reason to go for AT&T at all is for the iPhone.

Go for Verizon and get a Droid X (or a HTC Droid Incredible. I personally prefer the X, but both are great phones).
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I say go for a phone with the Android OS. I personally own the first Motorola Droid and I love it though there have been major advances made with the new ones on verizon such as the Droid X or better yet The Motorola Droid 2! though Blackberry is a good option too and AT&T has a few good ones.
why is at&t so bad? i never have any real problems with them. I have an iPhone but i just cracked the glass on it so I switched back to my solstice. they get superior reception to anything else out where I live and plus they are a lot better to deal with than verizon.
Got myself a Samsung Wave a month or two ago. Fantastic. the only problem i have is the battery life. Could be better. Needs charged every 2 days-ish.
Why not an iPhone, TS?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you