How do you all get around this lol? I'm thinking maybe I could somehow convince the owners that I'm just a kid trying to see local bands and not trying to drink, or someone that wouldn't report them,. Maybe I'm naive and why would they risk the possibility of screwing up their business for one guy? Did you all know how to get in to local rock clubs younger than 21? I really just want to see bands and I can't want 3 years until I turn 21.

Also, to editorialize, I think this is such a bullshit law for anyone under 21 who just wants to see music. I think it may be good for some clubs because it pushes away people who can't buy their prized product, and who gives a crap about people under 21? But it sucks for me.
1. get a fake
2. go to clubs that don't card
3. get in the back door
4. deal with it

those are really your only options.
#DTWD
just be ****ing thankful there are rock clubs round there. my town has ONE club, that has a shitty one armed DJ who played 80's disco crap
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
go with your mom or just deal with it
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Nice " deal with it " comments pricks. As if I'd have any other option when all else failed. I'm not whining nor do I think I'm entitled to enter a rock club, just wanted to know if anyone had found ways to get in otherwise. All the answers are pretty much what I thought but thanks anyway.
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
just be ****ing thankful there are rock clubs round there. my town has ONE club, that has a shitty one armed DJ who played 80's disco crap

Oh the irony.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^

Come to New Zealand where its 18+ no more waiting for you

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Last edited by that guy again at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by Toniofalcon
How do you all get around this lol? I'm thinking maybe I could somehow convince the owners that I'm just a kid trying to see local bands and not trying to drink, or someone that wouldn't report them,. Maybe I'm naive and why would they risk the possibility of screwing up their business for one guy? Did you all know how to get in to local rock clubs younger than 21? I really just want to see bands and I can't want 3 years until I turn 21.

Also, to editorialize, I think this is such a bullshit law for anyone under 21 who just wants to see music. I think it may be good for some clubs because it pushes away people who can't buy their prized product, and who gives a crap about people under 21? But it sucks for me.

Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
21 years old+ clubs were invented specifically to piss you off.

Live with it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Toniofalcon
Nice " deal with it " comments pricks. As if I'd have any other option when all else failed. I'm not whining nor do I think I'm entitled to enter a rock club, just wanted to know if anyone had found ways to get in otherwise. All the answers are pretty much what I thought but thanks anyway.

That's because there AREN'T!

There are only a few ways to get into somewhere you cannot:
with somebody who can
money
false identification
sneak in
tits
brute force

Those are the only options and you have none of them
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Draw Xs on your hands.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Toniofalcon
How do you all get around this lol?
That's the reason why people under 21 can't enter certain clubs.
Last edited by Will Swanson at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by Toniofalcon

Yes you can.

Also, they don't let in people who are under 21 not only because they make a lot of money off of alcohol sales, but it probably also helps them not get screwed when underage kids go in and wash the Xs off their hands in the bathroom (or whatever) and get drunk.

Finally, it's going to depend on the place- some places might not care, some places might let you bribe their bouncer, some places will refuse because it's not worth the risk (protip: it's not), etc.. A solid fake will get you in (I don't condone this), but unless you can actually convince them you're 21, I doubt they'll let you in.
Quote by lordofthefood1
That's because there AREN'T!

There are only a few ways to get into somewhere you cannot:
with somebody who can
money
false identification
sneak in
tits
brute force

Those are the only options and you have none of them

I got it the first time.

Also, to the guy who made the smartass " see music " comment, I can hear music at home. I want to see a band play live is what I meant.
Last edited by Toniofalcon at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by Toniofalcon

If a place is 21 and up that means they sell alcohol. If they sell alcohol that is usually their main source of profit. So you being 18 means you cant buy alcohol (at least not legally, and if you're caught drinking illegally by the ABC cops you can cost the bar hundreds of dollars in fines and possible their liquor license) and if you cant buy alcohol you dont make the bar any money. So why would they let you in? They arent running a charity, they're running a business.
Quote by primusfan
1. get a pair of fake tits
2. go to clubs that don't card
3. get in the back door
4. deal with it

those are really your only options.

Fixed
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.