I'm actually the old bassist, moving to Pittsburgh, PA. If you want I'll put you in contact with the band, they'll have an interview, etc. They've got a gig in Tennessee in mid-September where they'll be playing three songs in front of a number of record companies, so if something can be worked out by then, awesome.

This was the official release on the MySpace...

Here is your chance to be a part of Tate Music Group's internationally released recording artist, Upperdeck

That's right. Our dear Cameron is leaving us for College. He will be attending Geneva college in the Fall.

We are praying for him and ask that you pray for him also. This is a big step for someone to take and we wish him the best.

This does however leave us short a bass player.

If your interested in auditioning to fill the position here are the requirements:

1. You must be a Christian who is actively growing in your faith walk with Jesus.
2. You must be an experienced bass player with the ability to write music.
3. There are 6 members involved with writing so your ability to work with others is a must.
4. You must have your own equipment.
5. You must have experience in live stage performance.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older.

Upperdeck has performances pending, including festivals and international shows, so we would like to bring you on board as soon as possible and start working you into the group.

At the audition

1. Before we even pick up the instruments there will be and interview, to get to know you a little.

2. You must learn our song "Darkness". That will be the song we will audition you with. (We can email you the tab for this song) the song is available for streaming on our myspace, record label's page or our reverbnation page. The web page address's are below.

www.myspace.com/upperdeckmusic08
www.reverbnation.com/upperdeck
www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=812517012151

3. We will jam for awhile to see your writing skills and stage performance skills.

4. A decision will not be made the day of the audition. We must pray about every bass player who auditions and allow God to make the decision for us.

If you are chosen as Upperdeck's new bass player rehearsals with the group will start immediately. Cameron will remain to help train you.

Thanks and we can't wait to hear what you got.

If you are interested please email us at:

management@upperdeckmusic.com or call us at 240-377-8788

In HIS Grip,

The Upperdeck Management Team
Quote by SilverBassLine
4. A decision will not be made the day of the audition. We must pray about every bass player who auditions and allow God to make the decision for us.

The Upperdeck Management Team

haha wtf? allow god to make the decision for us

man your really screwed up. and you know what? my dick is 13".

Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
If you're not going to seriously consider this, please don't comment. (Also, I didn't write this, the drummer did...)
sorry but that thing about god making the decision is seriously ****ed up
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030