Poll Options
View poll results: OP
Yes
27 17%
No
129 83%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 2
If a magical genie or something appeared before you and said, "I can make you have one continuous orgasm for the rest of your life. It will be the best orgasm ever, and it will never get old. You won't get desensitized to the sheer Earth shattering greatness of this orgasm," would you take him up on this offer? Would you have one continuous orgasm until you die?

I know the immediate response is yes, but think about it. You can't do much when your having an orgasm. You'd be too focused on the pure ecstasy to eat or drink. You couldn't sleep, couldn't work to get money, couldn't do anything. Just imagine trying to eat the sandwich your girlfriend made for you while having an orgasm. Imagine sitting at your computer trying to make a witty response to some n00b in The Pit, but being too distracted to type. You'd never feel anything again. Best friend died? Who cares, your having an orgasm. Your child was born? Who cares your having an orgasm.
And none of this touches on the massive amounts of cum that would be attached to a constant orgasm. You'd have to change your pants every 5 minutes. You'd have to get people to come to your house and mop up all the cum all the time. You could never have sex again either unless the person you were having sex with wanted a baby more than anything in the world, because with that much cum, they would have a baby. Not that you'd need to have sex because your already having an orgasm, but your girlfriend might be peeved that she isn't getting in on this. So think about it Pit, would you still want an endless orgasm? Would you?

I figure I might as well. Sure I wouldn't be able to eat or drink as much so I'd only live a few more days, but it would be a few days of constant orgasm.

Discuss. inb4 lulz
I made a thread like this ages ago. Different hypothetical question though... It'll be interesting to see if different wording means different answers.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I can't answer this question.... its just lulz. Like are you on drugs at the moment?
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
inb4 lulz?
cmon! a topic like this and youre not expecting lulz?
it is pretty funny.

I wouldnt do it. Not trying to sound macho or anything at all, but the orgasms I have during sex are enough, I got things to do! Like guitar!
Your theory is flawed. You would be shooting blanks after the first day, and then it would become quite uncomfortable.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Snowman388
ummmmmm.... if i was a girl, yes. too messy for us guys.

Just try and worry about mess mid-orgasm, then come back to me.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Obviously No. Having the choice that I get to decide when to orgasm is far better.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
you might feel great for a bit, but your balls will go through hell when they can't produce anymore jizz
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Nope.

People would feel uncomfortable around you. Nobody wants to talk to a guy that's having a non-stop orgasm. Combine that with the detriment to your ability to do pretty much anything, and it's not much of a difficult choice.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
TS, guess what? The fact that you can't tell "your" and "you're" apart ruined my endless orgasm. Seriously, please use "you're" where appropriate.

inb4 Grammar Nazi

To answer the question, however...no. I wouldn't want an "endless orgasm". I'd prefer to live my life, not being constantly aroused to the point of firing blanks. No thank you.
Quote by Kilobyte
Nope.

People would feel uncomfortable around you. Nobody wants to talk to a guy that's having a non-stop orgasm. Combine that with the detriment to your ability to do pretty much anything, and it's not much of a difficult choice.

You dont give a shit though, do you? You're friends don't wanna be near you, you have no job or no money and you can't play guitar anymore but you don't give a shit. your brain is constantly pumping happy chemicals.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Thepredster
I can't answer this question.... its just lulz. Like are you on drugs at the moment?

No, just extremely bored
I was just pacing and thinking and this idea struck me. I didn't even realize I had it, I just thought about it for a moment or two and then I was like, "holy hell, what did I just think of."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
TS, guess what? The fact that you can't tell "your" and "you're" apart ruined my endless orgasm. Seriously, please use "you're" where appropriate.

inb4 Grammar Nazi

To answer the question, however...no. I wouldn't want an "endless orgasm". I'd prefer to live my life, not being constantly aroused to the point of firing blanks. No thank you.

Can't believe I didn't catch that. I bitch about that distinction all the time. Thank you sir.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by cornmancer
I figure I might as well. Sure I wouldn't be able to eat or drink as much so I'd only live a few more days, but it would be a few days of constant orgasm.
Not me. I'm willing to kill for a good orgasm, but I'm not willing to die for one.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
nope i enjoy other things besides sex and somethings id rather do than continuosly cum
besides it would probably become very uncomfortable
hahahaha NO.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by cornmancer

because with that much cum, they would have a baby.

(somewhat of a) Biology Fail. and No.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
You dont give a shit though, do you? You're friends don't wanna be near you, you have no job or no money and you can't play guitar anymore but you don't give a shit. your brain is constantly pumping happy chemicals.
Except you'd realize something was wrong. It's like the coke user who eventually figures out that, despite being happy as shit, he shouldn't have taken cocaine and accidentally shot his buddy. Or the Meth user who realized that he's looking 40 years older lately. No matter how happy you feel, you'd figure out something was wrong eventually.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Except you'd realize something was wrong. It's like the coke user who eventually figures out that, despite being happy as shit, he shouldn't have taken cocaine and accidentally shot his buddy. Or the Meth user who realized that he's looking 40 years older lately. No matter how happy you feel, you'd figure out something was wrong eventually.

No you wouldn't. Even if you did you wouldn't care, your brain is to busy making happy chemicals to make any bad chemicals.

You'd be happy forever no matter what happened. Even if you tried to feel bad you couldn't.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
No. Orgasms stop feeling as good if they become more and more frequent. If you orgasm daily, they aren't as good. If you Orgasm weekly, they feel much better. It'd get boring if it was infinite.
you could always wear heavy duty adult diapers
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
-14 year old discovers masturbation
-It's the best thing in the world
-There is nothing more to life than physical pleasure
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
No you wouldn't. Even if you did you wouldn't care, your brain is to busy making happy chemicals to make any bad chemicals.

You'd be happy forever no matter what happened. Even if you tried to feel bad you couldn't.

Ever heard of paranoia and psychosis induced by stimulants?
Quote by EnemyWolf
-14 year old discovers masturbation
-It's the best thing in the world
-There is nothing more to life than physical pleasure

Not that, I'm not some moron who only wants to jerk off for the rest of his life, I just got bored and wanted to see what The Pit thought. At the time I was like, "oh why not," but I think I'm leaning more towards, "oh god no," upon further thought.
Quote by EnemyWolf

ever heard of the magical genie stated in the OP?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by stratdud39
how in the world is the immediate response yes?

Think about who the average pit goer is here. I was being that guy for a moment. I've realized the error of my thoughts though.

edit: Oh shit. I just read Jiggzy's comment about the genie, and now I can't get the image of this guy

Jerking someone off. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by EnemyWolf

Does not apply, we're in magic land. Still no, there's a time and a place.

And the idiot that said that men were messier than women has never pleasured a squirter.
Seriously? Only one other person voted yes for teh lulz?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by cornmancer
Think about who the average pit goer is here. I was being that guy for a moment. I've realized the error of my thoughts though.

edit: Oh shit. I just read Jiggzy's comment about the genie, and now I can't get the image of this guy

Jerking someone off. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see him every time someone says 'genie'.

Not, like in real life, that'd be crazy, but in my imagination...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Page 1 of 2