So my parents were generous enough to buy me tickets to an STP concert on the thirteenth and drive me Herby190 and another friend up there. From what I've seen STP owns live, and I'm dying of anticipation.

so are there any concerts that you have ever gotten tickets for and just couldn't wait to attend?
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
So my parents were generous enough to buy me tickets to an STP concert on the thirteenth and drive me Herby190 and another friend up there. From what I've seen STP owns live, and I'm dying of anticipation.

so are there any concerts that you have ever gotten tickets for and just couldn't wait to attend?

When Tool was here in July, and now my friend and I are waiting for Black Label Society, Children of Bodom, and Clutch in September.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Random sidetrack comment, is the Sublime song STP referring to the Stone Temple Pilots?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by StratoCatser
Random sidetrack comment, is the Sublime song STP referring to the Stone Temple Pilots?

no idea, STP is also like motor lubricant or something? that's where the Stone Temple Pilots got their name, maybe it's referring to that?
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Flaming Lips
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Primus is going to be coming to town in early october. Had I bought the tickets a month ago, I could pay $45 for any seat in the house. Now I'll pay $78 for balcon seats. But its Primus, it's worth it.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Are they still touring with Cage the Elephant? Most people don't like them but dude they rock! Songs they play on the radio get a little old though..
Quote by nfrench7fold
Are they still touring with Cage the Elephant? Most people don't like them but dude they rock! Songs they play on the radio get a little old though..
Yeah man, I believe they're opening for them; can't wait.
That's cool that you got the tickets TS. I just hope that Scott Weiland stays clean long enough that you can see them.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
That's cool that you got the tickets TS. I just hope that Scott Weiland stays clean long enough that you can see them.

This. A local DJ was supposed to see STP 3 different times, yet he never had due toScott not being able to be sober enough to sing the concert.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
This. A local DJ was supposed to see STP 3 different times, yet he never had due toScott not being able to be sober enough to sing the concert.
Maybe Scott just has a great dealer in your area.
Quote by nfrench7fold

Those guys are awesome. That's one of my favorite cd's to listen to. And one of the few cd's i can listen to over and over and over without skipping any tracks, or getting sick of the songs.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
A family friend of ours gave me 2 general admission tickets to a metallica concert a couple of years ago
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
i saw STP live yesterday .... they weren't that good
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
Quote by Koshman32
Those guys are awesome. That's one of my favorite cd's to listen to. And one of the few cd's i can listen to over and over and over without skipping any tracks, or getting sick of the songs.

Same here my favorite song is Drones. That distorted bass line is ****ing awesome. I'm actually suprised that anyone besides me actually likes them. All my friends hate them..

But to actually contribute to this thread my bud got me a ticket to Pointfest here in St. Louis. Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Puddle of Mudd (I could care less about), Sick Puppies, Flyleaf, Hurt, Ludo, Halestorm, Hail the Villain, and many more. I will be rocking my face off all day next Saturday.
when i saw metallica it was so cool, it was a large month before i finally got to see them and here in colombia is not so common and cheap seeing those really really famous bands because my ticket costed 130 USD (and it wasnt the most expensive one) plus airplane tickets for going to and getting back from bogota as in world tours ****ing big bands only play in the capital cities (south america excepting brasil and argentina) but men, all that was worth it went with a couple of dudes and my uncle
Rush in September.

I am fucking excite.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
You're going to a Standard Temperature and Pressure concert?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Turtleneck, you're going to get banned sooner or later.

Also, Deep Purple, they were ****ing amazing.

hopefully sooner.
so weird seeing people on here talking about how they like rock music
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?