...and id like to know what kind of power supply to get. are most pedals 9V?
i guess all i need for now is one for a bigmuff and boss ds1
Quote by psycho826

Yes, that daisy chain cable allows you to use the One Spot adapter to power multiple pedals. You plug the One Spot into a power strip or wall outlet, the daisy chain plugs into the One Spot, and the pedals plug into the daisy chain cable. Hope that makes sense.

Some people don't like the One Spot adapters and say they cause noise but I have had no problems powering up to 8 pedals off of a single One Spot adapter. It works well for me.
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender American Special Strat
Assorted Boss and Hardwire pedals
Vox AC15C1
Quote by DManTech
Yes, that daisy chain cable allows you to use the One Spot adapter to power multiple pedals. You plug the One Spot into a power strip or wall outlet, the daisy chain plugs into the One Spot, and the pedals plug into the daisy chain cable. Hope that makes sense.

Some people don't like the One Spot adapters and say they cause noise but I have had no problems powering up to 8 pedals off of a single One Spot adapter. It works well for me.

ahh ok
thanx bro
Actually, go and find the specifications of your pedals, most of them run at 9V but the mA is different sometimes. If you don't match it you might fry your pedal.
Quote by mitchibanez
Actually, go and find the specifications of your pedals, most of them run at 9V but the mA is different sometimes. If you don't match it you might fry your pedal.

+1. I love my One Spot but you have to be careful with it
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
You should be fine on mA if you're just running those two pedals right now (the one spot system gives you 1700 mA)...but you will need a converter (C35) to attach to the daisy chain for the big muff. The daisy chain will plug straight into the DS1 or any other pedals that take the same 9V, negative center polarity plug.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Aug 9, 2010,
Quote by mitchibanez

No. You do not need to match mA. That is the maximum current the adapter can supply. If your total current draw exceeds that of the adapter, you will run into problems. But definitely no matching is needed.

The one spot is ok, but depending on how noisy your setup is, you may want to invest in something with isolated outputs like the bbe supa charger. Some pedals are said to require isolated power, but this is disputed