Page 1 of 2
What a bitch.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Smack that goddamn bitch upside the fucking head.

raeg
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
This is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if there were lines or reflectors, its not too hard to tell what side of the road you are on. And on top of that, she was going eighty-motherfucking-five mph. There is no one or nothing to blame for the death of those people but that woman.

I would say that she should be killed, but that was what she originally wanted. She should spend the rest of her life (which would hopefully be a long time) locked away in a padded room, no visitors, no phone calls.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I don't see how anyone could stand themselves after killing a mother and her son let alone sue them.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
That girl is crazy
She should have gone off the bridge
God would have been pleased

Crazy bitches like that deserve haikus.
She kills two people by ramming them head on and them sues them because it's their fault?
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
If somebody deliberately killed my wife and unborn child and then sued me for it, I would probably proceed to torture her for several days and then feed her barely-living piece of shit body to the pigs.
Quote by texico11
What's with all the hate in this thread? Yeah, she's a bitch, but she killed two people unintentionally and is now trying to make excuses.

Terrorists and murderers and sereal killers are a worse breed of humanity. This is just some stupid selfish kid. World's full of them.

So because there are worse people, we should all forgive her. She's a waste of good air and should have her feet cut off and forced to walk home.
Quote by texico11
What's with all the hate in this thread? Yeah, she's a bitch, but she killed two people unintentionally and is now trying to make excuses.

Terrorists and murderers and sereal killers are a worse breed of humanity. This is just some stupid selfish kid. World's full of them.

wat.

seriously, a statement stupid like this and I'd think you were as dumb as this psychobitch.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by texico11

It wasn't 'unintentional'. She was going 85mph when she crashed in to the woman's car, which was doing 30.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by texico11
No, you're just raging on the bandwagon. This is a 17 year old dumbass girl who unintentionally killed people in a car and is now trying to make excuses (hardly a suprise). There are countless instances like this. Yeah it's ****ing horrible but you're all acting like this is the lowest of the low. This unfortunately is just the tip of an iceberg of long, sad and disgusting crimes against people. To aquate her to the kind of filth the planet can really produce, that's what's ****in dumb.

i already said i misunderstood you.

anyways my own take on this is i hope justice prevails and her case gets thrown out with her fat ass.

i hate it when people fuck peoples lives up, even after they've just shat on it enough already.
yo.

I BELIEVE
women drivers...no survivors.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
not a single pun.

wow.

what this chick's trying to do isn't surprising. it's just incredibly insensitive. which...isn't surprising in the least.
Quote by texico11
Yeah she intentionally crashed the car but from what it says anyway she had no intentional to actually kill somebody and she had no intention to kill those people specifically. It just happened as a result of trying to kill herself. Maybe she didn't care or maybe she didn't think. Dumbass bitch yeah and a really sad story for the people who died but come on; I see more malicious and pathetic crimes in the Sun.

it shouldn't matter if she intended to.

because she meant to crash the car, she put everyones life on the road in danger.

two people died as a result because of her actions.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by texico11
No, just sayin', save the torture chants for the people who tie up other people and peel their faces off with blunt knifes while they're still alive and conciouss. This is just an idiot selfish women, not exactly living scum. Send her to jail.

I have plenty of torture to go around.
Quote by Flutter_Girl

Someone teach me how to sig this.

Or don't. Either way.

Click quote and copy. To go control panel, edit signature, and paste.
Quote by JackalUK
Even better "Moron shits on victims grave"

Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
That's ridiculous.
Even if it wasn't a suicide attempt, even if it was purely an accident that she was driving on the wrong side of the road, how is that the fault of the woman and her son who apparently were driving on the right side of the road?
Quote by texico11

So she kills a woman, her son and her unborn child, and then has the complete lack of humanity to try and make the family pay for it?

"Oh hi, I just killed your wife, son and child to be. Might as well take your house as well because the incident caused me emotional harm."

That goes beyond selfish. That's simply despicable. But I'm not sure who I'm more disgusted at, the girl or her father that's actually backing this lawsuit.
We'll see how this turns out
either way she's probably going to get what she deserves
I don't think a judge would be so stupid as to let her walk without any form of punishment

she probably sued to try and scare the prosecuters

Either way something or someone should balance this out
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Interesting how the very real possibility that she has several screws loose hasn't occurred to anyone yet.
Quote by webbtje
Interesting how the very real possibility that she has several screws loose hasn't occurred to anyone yet.

A few screws? She's missing the entire tool box.
Fooking women!! They always want more more and more
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
She's going to get completely destroyed in court, but it's a horrible thing to put the husband through.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by webbtje

This. What she's suing for would kinda suggest it, as it includes Anhedonia which is symptomatic of a bunch of affective disorders and Schizophrenic disorders.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
And then people argue women should be allowed to drive. Regardless of that, what a bitch.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Page 1 of 2