Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the man who brought up the endless orgasm.

If you could never FEEL an orgasm again, in exchange for anything in the world, would you do it? You would still feel all the other sensations of sex.

I'd have to say yes, I'm not sure what I'd ask for yet.
Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
Being the child lover I am I told him to beat it or I'll beat his ass.
So I could feel the other sensations of sex but the orgasm? So the cramp in my nuts? no thanks Take em all or leave em all. Or take out the blueball.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by denfilade
Yes. I'd ask for the ability to control how long I last.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Oh dude...you made my night!
Quote by Thepredster
So I could feel the other sensations of sex but the orgasm? So the cramp in my nuts? no thanks Take em all or leave em all. Or take out the blueball.

You'd get your nut, but you wouldn't feel it
Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
Being the child lover I am I told him to beat it or I'll beat his ass.
Yes, now hand me my Marshall 100w amp and my Gibson Les Paul.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Yeah definately, but i'd wish for something very awesome though, like a light saber
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
yes. In exchange for orgasm that I could conjure up instantaneously, at any point in time, and for as long a duration as I want.
Yes. I'd trade it for godlike powers in everything ever, until I want a challenge again, at which point they go away until they are once more desired. I would use my new status as a God to give myself the ability to get orgasms back.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by actaderock
you guys are so greedy, wishing material stuff, i was thinking in the world peace or something like that

If I can't feel myself getting off anymore then the world doesn't get to either.
No. I'd never know when to pull out.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I'm assuming that with the lack of orgy that I wouldn't enjoy sex very much. Everytime I don't have one I end up in pain. So take your lack of orgasm, and shove it up your ass.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hell no!!!!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yes, in exchange I'd like to be Matt Bellamy.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'd trade it for a SUPER orgasm
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I would take it in exchange for the position of Leader of Earth. So much shit needs fixing and getting guitars and money isn't going to make it go away.

EDIT: After over thinking, thats not enough. Instead I think knowing all secrets and unknown phenomenons of the universe would be much better. I'd glady not have another orgasm if I knew EVERYTHING, and continued to learn EVERYTHING.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Aug 9, 2010,
Sebastian, if only fixing the world was that easy ¬.¬
I'de exchange it for immortality, without death or the need for daily orgasms, imagine how much you'd get done!
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
yes. In exchange for orgasm that I could conjure up instantaneously, at any point in time, and for as long a duration as I want.

Which would be feelingless. Congratulations, you have the ability to leak goo on cue.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by HKSR33
id trade it for multiple orgasms. sorted

But they all would be feelingless. What's the point in that?
Quote by Tarsplitter
But they all would be feelingless. What's the point in that?

i can impregnate multiple women in quick succession and create an army to take over Australia.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
But you wouldn't be able to feel it, you silly tit. You haven't thought this through at all
Idk. If I was allowed to ask for billions of pounds then maybe. But I value my orgasms dammit!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Hell no! There's nothing I want that I won't be able to obtain by saving my money so there's nothing worth losing the ability to orgasm.

What about a jetpack? Or a trip to the moon?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Great, masturbation could be as cold and barren as every other apsect of my life.
ANYTHING in the world? Never orgasm again, fine, but give me 52% of Volkswagen AG's stocks.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
What's an orgasm?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Page 1 of 2