I have a Bogner Uberschall right now but I am considering getting a Mesa Boogie Road King Rectifier. Which one is better? and what are the main differences?
At this level of amp you shouldn't be asking us which is better and what the differences are. You should be playing them, studying them, comparing them and making your own decision. You'd be amazed what you can find on Google
the answer is to get fortin to turn your uberschall into a jumbo jet. do you have the twin jet?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Neither is better than the other, they are simply different. That said the Road-King is probably more versitile however i'd still take the Bogner in a heartbeat.

EDIT: I call bluff... read his other thread, he has no idea
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Last edited by Guitar-KID125 at Aug 9, 2010,
Why do you keep making new threads? I just answered in your other one...

RK is better, for sure.

The Uber sounds pretty nice with a boost, but without it it sounds bleh IMO.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Guitar-KID125
Neither is better than the other, they are simply different. That said the Road-King is probably more versitile however i'd still take the Bogner in a heartbeat.

EDIT: I call bluff... read his other thread, he has no idea

What do you call bluff on? this is an extension of my last thread.