I've been looking for bassist who play headless basses. All I can find is Victor Wooten and the dude from Kajagoogoo. Do you guys know anybody else?
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
Zander Zon, that guy is awesome.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
Zander Zon, that guy is awesome.

I have fallen in love. =]
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
Geddy Lee from Rush played a Steinberger in the late 80's.
Also, I think the guy from Muse.
Geddy Lee used a Steinberger in the early 80's. Mark King plays a Status, as does Chris Wolstenholme.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
^ his name is arif mirabdolbaghi, and yes he does sometimes play on a headless steinberger bass
Fat Mike used to. Back in the early days.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Tostitos
as does Chris Wolstenholme.

Quote by Derk'ed
The guy from Muse

Quote by JD Nightmare
Christopher Wolstenholme does sometimes.

OK I think we get it now
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by Lazarus.Bird
I've seen bassists play shirtless, shoeless, pantless, and even clothesless, but never headless.

omg you are so funny

btw i saw in your sig that you have an Ibanez SR700, is it any good, i am planning to buy the 705, do you recomend
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Absolutely love mine! It's my go to bass. Anyone that picks it up is amazed at how well it plays. I would definitely try before buying, as it feels very different compared to fender, musicman, etc but I love the tone and prefer it to any warwick I've tried.
Quote by Lazarus.Bird
Absolutely love mine! It's my go to bass. Anyone that picks it up is amazed at how well it plays. I would definitely try before buying, as it feels very different compared to fender, musicman, etc but I love the tone and prefer it to any warwick I've tried.

i tried the 705 once, i was going to buy it, but thank god i didnt, because i spent two months after that jobless,

i am trying to save up for a 705 now, i hope i can buy it before the end of this year, guitars/ basses in here are very expensive,

i just wanted other people's opinions because i am a huge fan of ibanez, my opinions towrds them is always biased, i just wanted to see if anyone hated this product
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
The guy from King Prawn used to play one, think he's in Suicide Bid now if they are still going
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis