A little while ago, I was reading a post, and some guy looked through this other guys profile on UG, read all his posts and everything, and pretty much found out about his entire life! (I can't find the post, or I'd post it as an example)

So I thought it would kind of make a funny (or really stupid) game.

So pretty much, look through the profile of the person above you, read there past posts, look at everything, and try to figure out as much as you can about them and post it here!
I've found out that you're a complete tool!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Doesn't like giving out info.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
seriously, it's super easy to find out everything you want to know about a person if they have their messenger names or msn emails on their profile. Usually people use the same facebook email that they do for msn, so if you find their facebook page, you can find their school/uni/work, their friends etc. It's really not hard.

Hence why I never post my email or any sort of contact information on UG or anywhere else.
Was born the year before me

Edit: Was born two years after me
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You seem legit nbur4556.

*facepalm*
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007