Hey guys im thinking of setting up my own home studio so I can do some demos for my band.

I need some help in choosing the right gear for my studio Eg:
- Monitors
- Audio interface
- Vocal mic
- Any other essentials

I currently have a full version of Logic Pro.

Heres some gear iv been looking at:
Line 6 POD Studio KB37
EZ drummer Plugin

I need advice!!
Thanks!
GEAR:
Mesa Boogie Triple Rec
Orange 4x12 in WHITE!
Gibson USA SG Tobacco Sunburst
Custom Fender Tele with EMG Mod
EC 1000 WHITE
Maxon OD9
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Boss TU-2
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thisdistanceuk
you already have a decent computer, interface would be next. everything else can wait. why would you want the ez drummer program if you have a real drummer?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Don't get ezdrummer. Get addictive drums. Ezdrummer always sounds the same. You have to do a lot to make it not sound like ezdrummer. Addictive drums has more options.
Quote by fastlanestoner
you already have a decent computer, interface would be next. everything else can wait. why would you want the ez drummer program if you have a real drummer?

I wont be able to record the real drums at home.
GEAR:
Mesa Boogie Triple Rec
Orange 4x12 in WHITE!
Gibson USA SG Tobacco Sunburst
Custom Fender Tele with EMG Mod
EC 1000 WHITE
Maxon OD9
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Boss TU-2
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thisdistanceuk
I have addictive drums and it works and sounds great. I also have a Line 6 UX1 interface which is similar to the one mentioned, only yours has more ports and a built in midi keyboard yeah? It's incredibly easy to use though I recommend micing your amps rather than using Pod Studio as it sounds 100x better
You can buy Line6 POD or UX1/2. or you have the M-AUDIO fast track audio interface, and the DMP3 preamp, and connect it directly into Guitar rig or amplitube.
I think you should leave the monitors and buy some headphones.
And like the other dudes sayed here, EZ drummer is shit, you can use Superior Drummer 2 or Addictive Drums..
And for plugins like EQ, reverb and other stuff you should check Waves, they are awesome