I find a Jackson RR3 Rhoads on ebay and I think I'm gonna buy it for £120 (new its like £400 and something quid)

Anyway, is it any good or does it suck?

Thanks
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
It's pretty good, my friend has a one and it's pretty nice.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
yes they are and with that marshall VS it should kick butt you will like it just make shure that every thing is ok with it you are getting it from ebay.
They aren't bad guitars. The heel can get annoying at times, but you'll get used to it and you won't notice it as much. Good thing too is that they got rid of those pissy Duncan Designed pickups like my old one had and replaced them with real Duncans.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
They aren't bad guitars. The heel can get annoying at times, but you'll get used to it and you won't notice it as much. Good thing too is that they got rid of those pissy Duncan Designed pickups like my old one had and replaced them with real Duncans.

You're kidding about the pickups? I have a WRXT and that's still stuck with the duncan designed pups. Bring on the WR3!
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
That's a good price, especially if it's a newer one with the real JB/Jazz pickup combo.

That said, a bolt neck Rhodes seems to defeat the purpose of playing a V in the first place - effortless access up the neck. In every other sense Vs are a pain - they won't sit on stands, need special cases etc.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Quote by Even Bigger D
That's a good price, especially if it's a newer one with the real JB/Jazz pickup combo.

That said, a bolt neck Rhodes seems to defeat the purpose of playing a V in the first place - effortless access up the neck. In every other sense Vs are a pain - they won't sit on stands, need special cases etc.

Dont have a problem putting my rhoads on a stand.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
That's a good deal. Go for it, with that price you won't even be sorry for making a mistake (guitar-wise - like what model is good for you) because you can get rid of it for even a higher price.

Unless it's faulty somehow. Make sure it ain't :P