yo guys, so at the end of the month i'd have been with my girlfriend 1 year and want to get her something nice but not too expensive. so taking her out for a meal, then a couple of drinks but before we go out i want to give her something nice.
any ideas???
and i know some people will say things such as "d*ck in a box" and the such, them comments WILL be ignored as i'm legitimately looking for help.
i'll have about £50 max to spend, and i'm not the most creative person in the world so a painting or whatever isn't in the question

thanks in advance.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
For the amount of money you have available, Dick in a Box is, legitimately, the only possible outcome.
A card saying

"I'm breaking up with you

...you're pregnant too bitch"

Seriously, you've been going out with her for a year. If you don't know what interests her then you're a fool. Pick one of her favourite interests and find a gift related to that.

Or offer teh buttsecks
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by goest
For the amount of money you have available, Dick in a Box is, legitimately, the only possible outcome.

all other posts are invalid from this point on
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Aug 9, 2010,
shes YOUR girlfriend, youve been going out nearly a year, you should KNOW what to get her
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Just give her £50 man, throw it on the floor in front of her and make her pick it up for extra points
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by padgea7x
Seriously, you've been going out with her for a year. If you don't know what interests her then you're a fool. Pick one of her favourite interests and find a gift related to that.

This is everything that needs saying.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
idk how far 50 euros can go, but maybe a neclace or something?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Get her a trip into a spa/beauty salon.

Or a nice bracelet.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Next Hendrix
idk how far 50 euros can go, but maybe a neclace or something?

£ =/= Euros. £50 is actually about 60 euros right now.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
but her a giftcard!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
This may be a bit out there but you could both have a pretty good night if you spend that £50 on a gram of MDMA for £40 and a rock of crack with the spare tenner. Smoke the crack first though as pilly willy will make the anal sex she'll probably let you do on her quite difficult
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
This may be a bit out there but you could both have a pretty good night if you spend that £50 on a gram of MDMA for £40 and a rock of crack with the spare tenner. Smoke the crack first though as pilly willy will make the anal sex she'll probably let you do on her quite difficult

Quote by I am wet
but her a giftcard!

TS's girlfriend is a giftcard?!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Yeah you should def know what your doing at this point in the relationship. Lol and your just now starting to plan with only a month to go. Add to the fact your current financial predicament came from your lack of planning and you've got a recipe for disaster.

You better find some good connections with a band and have them play somewhere you took her too already. Either that or do the family guy thing and have her do a scavenger hunt but this time have it lead back to you and maybe some chocolates/flowers. Wow you know women remember anniversaries by the year and to the day til ten years then its every 5 that are really importnant. 1 is the huge one cause she wants to see if you'll go big.Something like 1-25 and so forth with 1,3,5,10 20 and 25 bein what i would think is the most importnant. You could also throw in 7yrs cause its a lucky number.
Knowledge is power
You probably should of saved up more to be honest, but she's probably just as confused as you are right now as to what to do. You should try to think about what she likes the most, and go out hunting for something that she would like, don't worry too much though, even if she never uses it ever, she will apprecate the gesture, trust me there. Also, for next year's, save up more money and plan a wee getaway for maybe a week or so.
Quote by MightyAl
Anal.

Beat me to it
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
It will be so funny if she breaks up with you because you obviously don't know her well if you can't think of what to get her.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Ninja#117
Yeah you should def know what your doing at this point in the relationship. Lol and your just now starting to plan with only a month to go. Add to the fact your current financial predicament came from your lack of planning and you've got a recipe for disaster.

You better find some good connections with a band and have them play somewhere you took her too already. Either that or do the family guy thing and have her do a scavenger hunt but this time have it lead back to you and maybe some chocolates/flowers. Wow you know women remember anniversaries by the year and to the day til ten years then its every 5 that are really importnant. 1 is the huge one cause she wants to see if you'll go big.Something like 1-25 and so forth with 1,3,5,10 20 and 25 bein what i would think is the most importnant. You could also throw in 7yrs cause its a lucky number.

Dude... OTT much? It's one year of a relationship, not 10 years of marriage, the most important bit is that he knows and has remembered and is getting something. Besides, if you do something like that for the one year where does he have to go for the bigger ones? You need to leave room for escalation in these things.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Dude... OTT much? It's one year of a relationship, not 10 years of marriage, the most important bit is that he knows and has remembered and is getting something. Besides, if you do something like that for the one year where does he have to go for the bigger ones? You need to leave room for escalation in these things.

Im not sayin buy her a boat or nothin but remembering the date is kinda required so thats a given and though they like that you do remember they expect it. I guess it kinda depends on how close you two are and how you feel towards each other. Are you like madly in love and wanna spend not just money but time or are yall taking things slowly and working thru you feelings one step at a time? Sorry if my first post came off kinda douchey. Different strokes different folks.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
£ =/= Euros. £50 is actually about 60 euros right now.

Oops XP

The only currency symbol I'm very familiar with is $
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
cheers for the input, and i know her really well, i just know she knows me the same so probably already has an idea as to what i'm gonna get her (as you can tell, even i have no idea yet) so wanted to take her by surprise and get her something she didn't expect.
fun days out sound cool and nice, but flowers and chocolates sound unoriginal. ninja#117 is right though, girls love these anniversary/dates things so have it all planned out, us men really just don't. i think spontanuity is on the cards and probably just take her shopping on a shopping trip to liverpool with the money (and see what other money i can acquire) 'least then she can get a choice, but i suppose having something bought for you is nice aswell... gahhh desicions!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Jon777
I'm assuming you play guitar. Write her a song or something. On top of that, just give her a really fun day. Make it as fun for her as you can.

This, memories are better than material presents.
How about horseback riding?

To properly ride you pretty much have to make the same motion with your hips as sex. So at least you have that picture in your mind in case you don't get any.

Then leave a "present" in the soap dish. Or the shampoo bottle.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

You've been in a relationship for a year and you come to UG to ask for what to get her? That and you've only just started thinking about it a month before hand?

I recommend this website.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Aug 9, 2010,