Hello guys? i want to ask you which guitar is best?
Esp ltd v 50 or Jackson JS32KV? Also did you know something about new cort ts 250?
well a les paul and a king v are completely different. but if u want it go for it. just know what your buying.
i`m shitty my pants! I understand that in my country doesn`t sell 32 series king v just 30 and some 30 (chrome color) with shark inlays but i dont like them decause with that jack i could`nt play like Dave Mustaine!
i say that with js30 i couldnt put guitar between my legs(because input jack there) and js32 doesnt sell in my country.
Quote by ramblorgihni
i say that with js30 i couldnt put guitar between my legs(because input jack there) and js32 doesnt sell in my country.

ohhh, ok. well the JS32 has that same placement for the input jack also. i you still put it in between your legs tho. just get a good chord. like a monster.
Jackson all the way
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
I have the LTD V-50, and have no trouble sitting down at all, provided you use a straight cable with it. The jack is on the top horn.

I don't know if that's the "correct" position or not, but it's a lot more comfortable than a Douglas RR copy I played that had the jack on the bottom. You have to use an angled cable for that, and it just hurts.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I've not played the Jackson, but given it's price I'd say they're both around the same quality. If the Jackson is uncomfortable for you, then it'd make a lot of sense to get the LTD. In the end, you should be worried about comfort over quality. Try one if you can.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X