Page 1 of 2
I've recently been listening to a lot of songs that I remember from when I was little, and noticed how nostalgic I feel when I hear them.
So Pit, what are some songs that bring on the nostalgia?

Mine would be stuff by artists like Sting, No Doubt, Wham!, Cher.... I listened to some weird stuff as a kid.

No "I Cum blood ololol" or Nursery rhymes.

Skidrow - Youth Gone Wild.. I don't know why but it just gives me that nostalgic feeling.
I just finished listening to my Static-X discography.

Good fuckin' times there.
every day is a winding road- sheryll crow
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Almost all of N Sync's songs.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
maybe like sum41 songs that were on the radio.
shit you use to think was hardcore when you were like 11.
man i'm glad I grew up.
Anything off Nirvana's Nevermind I can barely listen too cause of super nostalgia... Also Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction as me and my Dad used to listen to it while driving when I was 10 lol Oh and Patsy Cline - Crazy, for the same reason...

EDIT... Oh and your Avatar is awesome TS!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Aug 9, 2010,
Uncle Kracker - Follow Me, a load of Robbie Williams songs, some Green Day and other stuff from that genre. Sultans of Swing aswell, used to hear that song all the time, heard it again for the first time in years today and it was pretty cool.
lighthouse family and/or m-people anyone?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Both Busted albums. I listened to them the other day and they were very nostalgic haha
Outkast - The Love Below

EDIT: Hmm... that's and album and TS asked for songs oh well.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Aug 9, 2010,
Goldfinger.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
linkin park : hybrid theory, it brings me right back to most lunch hours in high school.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
All of the shitty boy bands and techno groups from the late 90's. My sisters used to blast that music in the car when I was a kid. I couldn't stand it.

However, it brings back memories.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
every song in the 90s thread.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
brimful of asha-Cornershop
also the whole of Silver Side Up.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
saosin, the used, bullet for my valentine, adema, all remind me so much of two-three years ago it's incredible.
sometimes i listen to them just to get that nostalgic feeling.

and a lot of prog reminds me of a few years back.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Toto's Africa, Joe Cocker's Noubliez J'amais and Mark Knopfler's Sailing To Philadelphia.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Alot of Frank Sinatra, Louis Prima, Bobby Darin, that kinda stuff.

Also, Tennessee Ernie Ford and Junior Brown.
the first two albums i ever bought was london calling by the clash and the who's greatest hits back when i was in grade 5. whenever i listen to them i remember how long ago it was when i first got into them.
Mordecai - BTBAM
Windowpane -Opeth
Go with the flow - QOTSA
Vulcan Worlds - Return to Forever
Simple and Clean - Hikaru Utada
Children of Decadence - Children of Bodom

Tons more.
Dinosaur Jr. - The wagon

I actually think that song is inherently nostalgic. Everyone I've shown it to feels the same way.

Quote by me_llamo_juan
Anything from any of the Tony Hawk soundtracks.
Like this, this, and this.

And this.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Wonderwall - Oasis
Any Cat Stevens song.
Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie
I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book Soundtrack

Some of the first songs I can remember hearing.
Last edited by geanes at Aug 9, 2010,
96 Quite Bitter Beings and just about anything by blink 182
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Mezo
Skidrow - Youth Gone Wild.. I don't know why but it just gives me that nostalgic feeling.

I know what you mean, for some reason I get that feeling from a ton of hair metal... which is weird, seeing as how I was born in '91. I guess I must have heard it on the radio a lot or something.
Page 1 of 2