sorry i dont know were i was supposed to post this but i got a some questions.
my dad gave me some speakers but they have something that is burned and i need to replace so here is the pictures help me out please. thats the only thing i have to do but i dont know what its called so i cant replace it
mms_picture (1).jpg
mms_picture (2).jpg
mms_picture (3).jpg